This post includes affiliate links.
10 Best Free Valentine’s Crochet Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
It is almost the end of January which means it is almost February and therefore VALENTINE’S DAY! Here I would like to show off the 10 best free Valentine’s Crochet Patterns on AllFreeCrochet.
I have been working with AllFreeCrochet for awhile now and even created 2 other posts featuring them. Once is about the best hat patterns and the other post will give you all the inside information on their bi-weekly giveaways! be sure to check those out as well.
More Valentine’s Crochet Patterns?
In fact, I actually created a Valentine’s CAL last year. It was my very first Crochet Along (CAL) I ever had and it was such a fun one. It included 6 free quick crochet patterns and 1 DIY craft pattern. Most of those free patterns you can seriously make in less then 30 minutes. I even have 2 patterns I made in under 15 minutes!
Furthermore, I am featured on AllFreeCrochet as well. I am one of their designers who submit pattern links to them so I can be featured on their site as well. Check out all my submitted patterns HERE.
And if that is still not enough FREE CROCHET PATTERNS for you, then you must check out my entire collection of free crochet patterns HERE. You will be able to find all my Valentine’s crochet patterns there as well.
So, to stay in the theme of Valentine’s Day, let me now show you the 10 best free Valentine’s Crochet Patterns on AllFreeCrochet.
Collection of the 10 Best Free Valentine’s Crochet Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
1. This little cute notebook sweater is so adorable. “If you’ve seen the movie Love Actually, you know that love is everywhere, and you can show it with this Love Actually Notebook Sweater. The crochet heart stitched on the front can even act as a pen holder when you’re on the go. You can easily customize the pattern to fit any notebook that you want the sweater to fit”. Find the pattern HERE
2. OMG! This is properly as cute and healthy as you can get when it comes with Valentine’s gifts for your loved ones. “As the saying from Forrest Gump goes, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get” this Crochet Box of Chocolate guarantees all the sweetness without the sugar. The crochet box is perfect as a Valentine’s Day gift idea. You could even skip making the crochet chocolates and add real chocolates instead. Although, the crochet food would be a lot healthier”! Find the pattern HERE
3. So many times, February is still very cold. How about this cute little heart hat? “Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be only about romantic love, it can be about any kind of love. You can give any one of your loved ones this Heart flap Crochet Hat to remind them how much you care. This hat is sized for a toddler or a child to wear, so your big bundles of love can keep their heads warm”. Get the pattern HERE
4. Are you in need of a quick but easy Valentine’s Crochet Pattern? How about this cute mug cozy? “You’ll eat your heart out for this Heartfelt Crochet Mug Cozy. Work up this crochet cozy for your favorite coffee lover or anyone you love for Valentine’s Day”. Get the pattern HERE
5. How do we always say? Sometimes it is the little things that make us happy. Well, this Valentine’s Crochet Pattern definitely fits into that bracket. “Show everyone what’s near and dear to you with whatever you choose to put into this Heart Shaped Crochet Basket. These crochet baskets can be used for decorative storage or for storing gifts and goodies for Valentine’s Day”. Get the pattern HERE
6. And yes, many times, I prefer getting or making gifts that people use over and over again. This cute bag for sure allows your to do exactly that. “Roses will wilt and chocolates will be gobbled up, but a beautiful handmade crochet bag will last almost forever. If you’d like to create a crochet Valentine’s Day gift that the recipient can use over and over, then the Pink Sweetheart Bag is for you”. Get the pattern HERE
7. Ho often do you think about making or buying gifts for others, when you can easily make your own DIY Valentine’s Decoration! “Although a handwritten letter, box of chocolates, and a bouquet of flowers will almost always be appreciated, consider telling your loved one how much they mean to you with the Be My Valentine Heart Garland. This easy crochet pattern will be a pretty way to decorate your home or front door”. Get the pattern HERE
8. I really do love Heart Cushions so much. This cute little heart also can be made into other things as well. “This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to turn your Crochet Heart Motif applique into a pin cushion, valentine decoration or a piece for a puffy garland!” Get the pattern HERE
9. I remember making so many little hearts when I was younger. All using paper. Well, how about making them using yarn? “These Wide Crochet Hearts will remind you that hearts come in all shapes and sizes and they’re all unique. Whether you’re making them for Valentine’s Day for your loved ones or want to show your love at any time of the year, you’ll be able to work these hearts up in no time”. Get the pattern HERE
10. Oh boy. I have some jeans, I was about to throw out. But this pattern let’s me keep them. I will just sew on some hearts <3 “The Loving Heart Crochet Applique is an easy crochet pattern to add a little love to pockets, bags, hats and anything you can think of to embellish. It would be great to add to any Valentine’s Day gift”. Get the pattern HERE
Wow, these are truly the 10 Best Free Valentine’s Crochet Patterns on AllFreeCrochet. I am not surprised they all show up on their first page featuring Valentine’s Crochet Patterns.
Be sure to share this Valentine’s Crochet Pattern Collection with the world on social media. I am sure they will appreciate it as much as you do. Thanks for sharing <3
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone <3