This post includes affiliate links.
Mother’s Day is a special annual holiday that celebrates Mom, Motherhood and Maternal Bonds on the second Sunday of May. These 10 free crochet patterns made into crocheted creations will sure make the perfect gift for Mom, whether it is your biological one or an adapted one. I sure love every single one of them. And being a mom myself, I would love any of these as a gift for Mother’s Day.
I will actually have a hard time deciding which one to crochet for my mom. If you need further inspiration for Mother’s Day gifts, I have another wonderful Roundup collection I made last year. In addition, I also have this wonderful Bible Cover that I made for my mom last year and sure loves it so very much. It uses the special stitch called the Thermal Stitch which seems to be very popular right now. In fact, you can use this stitch for so many gift ideas for Mom, such as a Potholder or a Bag.
So, before I come up with more ideas, let me just present you with these wonderful ideas I found on AllFreeCrochet. All of these crochet patterns call Mother’s Day in my eyes. I hope you will find some ideas, inspiration or the perfect gift for Mom in these examples.
10 Free Crochet Patterns for Mom on Mother’s Day
1. This Royal Granny Shawl will make you or your mom feel like the most stunning queen that has ever lift. It will keep the warmth, but also will not overheat. It is ideal for a night out or simply for a beautiful day on the ocean or a day at work.
2. This Spiral Scarlet Crochet Poncho is a true beauty. The stitch makes this poncho light and airy and ideal for almost any day of the year as the perfect cover up to spice up your daily wardrobe. Making this for Mom will sure have her smiling every day.
3. This Wobbly Striped Handbag seems to be ideal for a Mother’s Day gift. Just thinking about myself who loves bags and collects them, I sure would love one of these as a present. And those flowers provide the bag just this extra special touch.
4. I truly love Cardigans and this Summer Air Cardi Vest is ideal for a brunch date with mom to make her feel like the most special and beautiful woman anywhere she goes.
5. WOW! This crocheted Dew Drop Necklace is a piece of art. I am in awe and completely stunned that it was crocheted. I think this necklace makes the best gift for mom ever!
6. If my above-mentioned Book Cover is too thick for you, then this lacy Bible Cover will be perfect for your Mother to make her day as incredible as she is.
7. Yes, even this Clamshell Lace Waterfall Vest is as beautiful as your mom is from the inside out. The stitch is lacy and just really gorgeous.
8. Although this Cowl is called the Autumn Sky Cowl, I believe it shows the beautiful colors of a sky any day of the year. I love how the colors are arranged ad show off the way the sky looks when the sun goes down.
9. This Spring Graham Hand Towel absolutely fabulous and will make not only Mom happy, but also will make her kitchen or bathroom looks elegant.
10. This Chevron Clutch Purse is made with less than one skein of variegated yarn and will, therefore, be fast and also very easy to make as it used the Chevron Single Crochet stitch. Having a clutch when taking Mom to her brunch date will make her feel extra special knowing it was handmade for her only.
I hope you love every single one of these patterns and you will find the perfect gift idea for your Mom to make her feel as special as she always has been and will be.
Be sure to share this collection a link on social media to make sure other crocheters get to enjoy this collection as well and will have an easier time to find the perfect gift for their mom.