This post includes affiliate links.
Crochet Game Show Pattern Giveaway – February 2018
Welcome to the Crochet Game Show. I am your host and founder of the annual and monthly Crochet Game Show where you can win crochet patterns as downloadable pdf’s.
It is almost the end of February which means the next monthly Crochet Game Show is coming up where you can win 1 crochet pattern as a pdf download. We will have 10 questions and therefore 10 winners.
When and Where will the Crochet Game Show take place?
Every last Sunday of the month I will hold the monthly Crochet Game Show at 12pm PST on Facebook LIVE on my Facebook page Nicki’s Homemade Crafts. This means for this month, it will be on February 25th, 2018 at 12pm PST!
As I did during January’s Crochet Game Show, I will create a new monthly Crochet Game Show Giveaway Feature post on my website for February, where you will find the featured patterns you can win pdf’s from.
To make it fair, we will have 10 questions and therefore 10 winners during every monthly Crochet Game Show. where everyone can only win once. Whomever answers the question first correctly (the person with the correct answer that appears for me on Facebook LIVE first), will win the question and therefore a pattern pdf of their choice.
In addition, the questions will be about general crochet knowledge or names of my patterns that were published that month, as well as, being able to identify certain stitches. So pretty much easy questions even a beginner should be able to answer the questions if you looked over my website a bit.
Gain Crochet Knowledge easily
In order to have a higher chance at winning you should check out these awesome links. You not only can learn a lot from them, but I will also pull the questions from those tutorials.
If you won one of the questions on the Crochet Game Show, make sure you send me a PM on Facebook with your email address and pattern pdf choice so I can send it to you as a gift on Raverly!
Now, let me show you all the wonderful patterns you can pick from if you win a pattern pdf during the gameshow. I will showcase them all as stunning as they all really are.
February Published Patterns
- Pillow Case with Flying Hearts. Although, Valentine’s Day is over, this Pillow Case still sure makes a huge statement in any house. Especially because it is made without sewing or slip stitches when leaving out the hearts.
2. The Waffle Cowl is a superb cowl that features the waffle stitch, but feels very light even though it uses bulky yarn.
3. The Lacy Silk Fingerless Gloves are not only made with marvelous bamboo and silk yarn, but it sure does feel and look like a dream of softness and elegance.
4. It seems like that currently Chunky Knit-Like Hats are trending due to Team USA wearing them at the Olympics. Well, this is my dreamy version of it.
5. The Denim Blues Hat features the Linked Double Crochet, a stitch that makes you feel like your are doing Tunisian crochet, but really only looks like stacked single crochets. But really, they are double crochets that are truly linked together to prevent gaps.
I love every single one of these patterns. They are not only beautiful, but also make you look like a million dollars. So, what are you waiting for? Check them all out. They are all FREE, but you sure can win the pdf of these brilliantly designed patterns during the Crochet Game Show!
Be sure to share this post with all your crochet friends, so they will all know about this awesome event as well! I am so excited! I am sure it will be a great hit again! <3