This post includes affiliate links.
This weeks’ In Stitches Party is the first for 2019. And to make it extra special we not only have new amazing free crochet patterns, but we also have a new contributing host that joined up. Sadly, Naztazia had to leave us, but Crochet Kim joined us which is super exciting.
Now, be sure to check out the new Top 5 of the In Stitches Party as well as our new free crochet patterns.
No matter when you will be making these, I would say they make a great gift for yourself. Now that Christmas is over, I believe you should be focusing on yourself a bit. Make yourself something nice. I can tell you, you will find a pattern here that you will fall in love with.
Be sure to check out what we, your hosts, also have been working on as well as all the new submissions below. I am sure you will find something to make you happy.
If you do not know us yet or see this the first time, we are 5 crochet bloggers that love to feature other wonderful and talented designers. Well, although we share our links with each other, we want to make sure we can and will include designers that we have never seen before and help them get seen as well.
So, this “In Stitches” Link up party will help us and you to see more of all of us, talented designers. The “In Stitches” Link up Party is only for free crochet patterns or projects. All links will send you directly to the original patterns.
In Stitches is hosted here on Nicki’s Homemade Crafts, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Crochet Kim, Salty Pearl Crochet
Every 2 weeks we will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own!
What have we been up to? Check out the Free Pattern from the In Stitches Team
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages! You will see our current free crochet patterns below.
- The Wheel Hat by yours truly, Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
- The Patchwork Throw by Crochet Kim
- The Ear Warmer by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- The Sugar Sand Afghan by Salty Pearl Crochet
- The Double Waffle Stitch by The Unraveled Mitten
Be sure to check out our social media pages and follow us! We are sure you will not regret it!
Which free crochet patterns were the TOP 5 of last weeks In Stitches Link up Party?
I am so glad you asked. We are super excited to tell you who was clicked most last week. Here are the winners and therefore our TOP 5 of the last Link up Party.
- Sea Turtle by Loops & Love Crochet
- Home for Christmas Stocking by Rich Texture Crochet
- Hippopotamus by Grace and Yarn
- Baby Feet Blanket by Raidy’s Crochet Corner
- Earwarmer by Crochet For You
Now, how do YOU participate in “In Stitches” – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! We remove and disqualify any links that do not direct to the original pattern.
- If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started! Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.
FIND ALL ARCHIVED FREE PATTERN COLLECTIONS FROM IN STITCHES HERE!!!