This post includes affiliate links.
This crochet pattern roundup collection called “Leap into Fall” features 21 designers that all have one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day. Each pattern is Halloween or Fall themed.
It’s the time of year when the weather is getting colder, crocheters start getting ready for Craft Season and have trouble figuring out what to crochet for the colder seasons.
In the Leap into Fall event, like my Countdown to Valentine’s Day, Hop into Spring, and Splash into Summer, I will feature one designer each day who are sharing a free pdf pattern with you for 24 hrs each day. All patterns are Halloween or Fall themed so they are perfect for this time of the year. If you come back to this collection each day you will have 21 free pdf patterns, some of which you usually only get when you pay for them.
So how does the Leap into Fall Event – Crochet Pattern Collection work?
So usually I create a roundup and publish all the crochet patterns at once, but in this collection, I will simply tell you which designer is featured on which day.
Once it is the designer’s special day I will provide you with a picture, the link and the coupon code to the pattern so you
But here is the special part about this Leap into Fall Crochet Pattern Collection: You have a chance to get the crochet pattern pdf for each designer for free for 24 hours! Then the link to the pdf download button will be removed (or coupon code if hosted on Ravelry) and the next designer is featured.
The only way to get the coupon code is here on this roundup which I will update each day at midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time). If you are already on my email newsletter I will send you an email each day to remind you to get your pdf pattern free. I will, of course, also share it on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
It would be wonderful, if you could support the designers featured here as well as me, as the host, by sharing this Leap into Fall Event on social media or through email.
If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for my email, so you’ll get an email notification when a new free pdf pattern is available. If you’re already signed up, you won’t need to sign up again.
Most Important Part of all about the
Leap into Fall Event
The Leap into Fall Event official starts on 10/21/19 at midnight, EST! It will end at
So, here is what you need to do once the Leap into Fall Event starts.
- You will come to this roundup
- See which Designer is featured on the day you check the roundup (be sure to come daily, to get all the pdf patterns)
- Click on the crochet pattern link for the designer with the mentioned coupon code
- It will take you to their website which will have a link that allows you to download the pdf for free! Some designers also host it on Ravelry with a coupon code. So be sure to read on each day what to do.
- Each pdf is only available for 24 hours of first appearing here (Midnight to Midnight – everything is in EST!). The designer will remove the download link and the next designer will be featured with their pdf download.
- Do NOT tell people to go to the designer’s website. Please send other interested crocheters to THIS roundup FIRST to get their own free pdf on a special day. That will help the designers and ME, as the host, to get ad money when you visit our website, in exchange you get a free pdf pattern! Thanks for understanding.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be prosecuted as such.
Not sure whether this whole event is right for you?
Watch my Youtube video where I talk about the entire event.
So, let’s start the Roundup! Let me tell you who the designers are and when they will be featured.
Leap into Fall Crochet Pattern Collection
1. On 10/21, I featured myself and the Plaid Placement pattern. The pattern is HERE, but the pattern is not available as a PDF anymore. Please see the next designer for a free pdf.
2. On 10/22, I featured A Crocheted Simplicity and her super cute pattern. The pattern is still on her website HERE, but not as a free pdf anymore. Please see the next designer for a FREE PDF 🙂
3. On 10/23, I featured Marly Bird and her extremely beautiful cardigan pattern. Her pattern is HERE, and but it’s not available as a free pdf anymore. Please see the next designer.
4. On 10/24, I featured Same Dinamics and her oh so cozy pattern. Her pattern is HERE, but you can’t get the pdf for free anymore. Please see the next designer.
5. On 10/25, I featured Sincerely Pam and her super cute poncho pattern which is HERE, but the pdf is not free anymore. Please see the next designer for a FREE PDF.
6. On 10/26, I featured Eye Love Knots and her adorable scarf pattern. Her pattern is HERE, but is not available as a free pdf anymore. Please see the next designer.
7. On 10/27, I featured Blackstone Designs and her super cute slippers. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available for free anymore. Please see the next designer.
8. On 10/28, I’d featured Desert Blossom Crafts and her adorable pullover. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
9. On 10/29, I featured Oombawka Design Crochet and her cute hat. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore for free. Please see the next designer.
10. On 10/30, I featured Maria’s Blue Crayon and her elegant cardigan. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available for free anymore. Please see the next designer.
11. On 10/31, I featured Looping With Love and her cute Halloween Hat. She is hosting the pattern on Ravelry HERE. The pattern is not available as a FREE PDF. Please see the next designer.
12. On 11/1, I featured Yarnutopia and her amazing scarf. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not free anymore. Please see the next designer.
13. On 11/2, I featured Pattern Paradise and her cute headband. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available for free anymore. Please see the next designer.
14. On 11/3, I featured The Purple Poncho and her gorgeous shawl. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available for free anymore. Please see the next designer.
15. On 11/4, I featured My Sweet Potato 3 and her beautiful cowl. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not free anymore. Please see the next designer.
16. On 11/5, I featured Joy Of Motion and her beautiful sweater. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
17. On 11/6, I featured Heart Hook Home and her adorable hat. Her pattern is HERE. But the pattern pdf is not available for free anymore. Please see the next designer.
18. On 11/7, I featured Love Life Yarn and her gorgeous blanket. Her pattern is HERE. The pdf is not available for free anymore. Please see the next designer.
19. On 11/8, I featured Sweet Potato Crochet Creations and her adorable headband. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
20. On 11/9, I’m featuring Stitching Together and her lovely scarf. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
21. On 11/10, I featured Noowul and her beautiful headband. Her pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore! BUT I will have another Freebie event coming up very soon (December). Make sure you are on my Newsletter to know when! SO you won’t miss it.
–> Remember to be on my NEWSLETTER (below is a signup box) as I’m sharing more Freebies very soon! As well as a BRAND NEW pattern from me tomorrow (11/11) you’ll want to see! 🙂
Wow! All of these designers created some amazing crochet patterns that you will be so grateful and thankful that you have a chance to get their pattern for free. Make sure you come back to this roundup every day! I will update the above roundup with the link and photo of the crochet pattern so you can get the pdf for free.
I really hope you will enjoy this event as much as I will. If this event turns out great, I will for sure have another one just like it for another holiday coming up. To make it successful be sure to always come back to this roundup to get your crochet pattern and of course share the link to this roundup with your friends and the world.
Please tell people to come to MY WEBSITE FIRST and not skip me! They all must come here to get it and do the task on their own to get the pattern. Let’s please all be fair to the designers and me, the host of this event.
Also, make sure you are signed up for my Newsletter, so you won’t miss any new crochet patterns, tutorials, and announcements. If you sign up for the first time, you will get my 5 Day Welcome email as well as the email for the free pdf patterns. For the ones already signed up, you’ll get the emails automatically.