This post includes affiliate links.
This crochet pattern roundup collection called “Leap into Fall” features 14 designers that each feature one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day. Each pattern is either Halloween or Fall themed.
It’s the time of year when the weather is getting colder, crocheters start getting ready for Craft Season and have trouble figuring out what to crochet for the colder seasons.
In the Leap into Fall event, just like my Countdown to Valentine’s Day, Hop into Spring, Splash into Summer, and Celebrate the Holidays events, I will feature one designer each day who are sharing a free pdf pattern with you for 24 hrs each day. All patterns are either Halloween or Fall themed – perfect for this time of the year. If you come back to this collection each day you will have 14 free pdf patterns, some of which are usually only paid patterns.
This event is now over!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE ORANGE BUTTON TO GET TO THE LIST OF DESIGNERS AND FIND THEIR PATTERNS! Most are free on their website!
I have ONE MORE of these events this year!
Be sure to sign up for my Newsletter so you get notified for ALL the FREE PDFs available – ONE per DAY! ❤️
So how does the Leap into Fall Event – Crochet Pattern Collection work?
Most Important Part of all about the Leap into Fall Event
The Leap into Fall Event official starts on 10/5/20 at midnight, EST! It will end at
So, here is what you need to do once the
Leap into Fall Event starts.
- You will come to this roundup and CLICK HERE
- Go to “today’s date” -> do this each day starting 10/5/20
- Read the description
- If you have trouble, watch the VIDEO provided.
- Each pdf is only available for 24 hours after first appearing HERE (Midnight to Midnight – everything is in ET!).
- Once the 24 hrs are over, the designer will remove the download link on their website and the next designer will be featured with their pdf download.
- Make sure to share THIS roundup page, so that your friends can find both today’s featured download AND the rest of the days if they happen to click later on. You’ll also be supporting all our wonderful designers and contributors this way.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be prosecuted as such.
Wanna know WHICH designer is featured?
And WHERE to get the pdf’s each day?
CLICK IMAGE BELOW
I used to have them all on one page, BUT it seemed to be too overwhelming for the readers, so I made a separate page to find the designers and their designs easily 🙂 Also it’s less scrolling ❤️
Don’t forget to SHARE this event with your crochet friends ❤️