This post includes affiliate links.
We are so near to celebrate Thanksgiving. But before we start preparing our wonderful meals for this special day here in the United States, I would like to provide you with lots of Thanksgiving and Fall crochet patterns that you can use to get prepared in your decorations as well.
The crochet patterns are a roundup I organized with some of my other crochet pattern designer friends as well as some paid patterns using affiliate links to Etsy, Annie’s or Craftsy.
I hope you enjoy this wonderful collection of FREE and PAID pattern all about the Fall and Thanksgiving Season
1. This pattern was designed by me and is perfect for fall or thanksgiving. And besides who does not get sick at least once during this time of the year and needs lots and lots of tissues ready to go. Well, this pattern allows you to hide the fact that it is a tissue box cover and serves as decoration beautifully. Get the free pattern HERE
2. These Fall Leaves are so fast to make, you can fill an entire bowl in an entire day. I love that they are so easy to make. Get the free pattern HERE
3. I also created this free pattern. I made these Mini Pumpkin Earrings in less than 15 minutes all together. These are also perfect for craft fairs as you make many in a very short time. Get the pattern HERE
4. Do you have dogs? Well, why don’t you dress them up too? They would look so cute. Get this paid pattern HERE
5. Do you need some quick and stylish fall patterns such as a turkey or pilgram coaster? Well this ebook looks like a good choice for that. Get the paid ebook HERE
6. OMG I really like this turkey. It is super creative and looks fairly easy to make. Get the free pattern HERE
7. When thinking about fall time and cooler weather, the first thing I think about is hats. So this pattern is perfect. Get this free pumpkin hat pattern HERE
8. This is a really cute set of Gobblers. Very snuggly as the name says. Get the paid pattern HERE
9. Do you need a turkey headband? Well this seems so cute and actually kinds of make me giggle. Get the free pattern HERE
10. WOW! I really like this harvest placemat set. Don’t you love it? Get the free pattern HERE
11. When it comes to fall leaves, I would say these are my absolute favorites! They are just so detailed! Get the paid pattern HERE
12. I really like this Fall Rug. It looks very easy and fast to make and warms up every house instantly. Get the paid pattern HERE
13. There are many Cardigan pattern available. But I do have to say that I really like this Autumn version. It even comes with a winter version. Get the paid pattern HERE
14. This Harvest Coaster set is really beautiful. I can imagine making many of them for my house. Get the free pattern HERE
15. OMG this turkey is so funny. I really like it. Kids would love it so much! Get the free pattern HERE
16. This is a very beautiful fall hat. So many details and so elegant at the same time. Get the free pattern HERE
17. Here I found another set of beautiful fall leaves that seem so perfect for decoration or being part of any accessories. Get the paid pattern HERE
18. Although this is not a typical pattern, but an actual class to learn how to make all these pattern. Get the paid online class HERE
19. This Scarecrow and pumpkins looks like a perfect set. It would look great in any home. Get the paid pattern HERE
20. When it comes to hats with leaves, then I do have to say there are not many out there. But this one looks really pretty. Get the free pattern HERE
21. This Fall Harvest display is phenomenal. Just amazing! Get the paid pattern HERE
22. When it comes to cute turkey’s this is for sure one of the cutes ones I have seen. I love it. Get the paid pattern HERE
23. This Turkey hat went viral for a little while. I really like the creativity of it. Get the paid pattern HERE
24. This is a very beautiful Fall Harvest Hat. Very nicely done. Get the free pattern HERE
25. I can’t believe how amazingly gorgeous this harvest blanket is. Such a piece of art! Get the paid pattern HERE
This finishes up the collection of Thanksgiving and Fall pattern. I really hope you like it.
Be sure to share this Pattern Roundup link on social media. Thank you!