This post includes affiliate links.
This crochet pattern roundup collection features 12 designers that each have one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day.
This event is now OVER. But the patterns are still available. Click the ORANGE button for all of them.
Be sure to sign up for my Newsletter as I host these events 5 times a year 🙂 Don’t miss the next one
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Let’s make it fun and easy for you to get patterns and have ideas to crochet quick gifts for your loved ones.
During the “Countdown to Valentine’s Day” event, like my Leap into Fall, Celebrate the Holidays, Hop into Spring, and Splash into Summer, I will feature one designer each day who are sharing a free pdf pattern with you for 24 hrs each day.
So how does the Countdown to Valentine’as Day Crochet Pattern Collection work?
It’s best to be SIGNED up for my EMAILS so you get an email each day when the new pdf is available!
If you have NOT already, be sure to sign below!
If you ARE already signed up, you won’t need to sign up again!
Most Important Facts about the
“Countdown to Valentine’s Day” Event
The Celebrate the Holidays Event official starts on 2/3/20 at midnight, EST! It will end at
So, here is what you need to do once the “Countdown to Valentine’s Day” Event starts:
- You will come to this roundup and CLICK HERE
- Go to “today’s date” -> do this each day starting 2/3/20
- Read description
- If you have trouble, watch the VIDEO provided.
- Each pdf is only available for 24 hours after first appearing HERE (Midnight to Midnight – everything is in EST!).
- Once the 24 hrs are over, the designer will remove the download link and the next designer will be featured with their pdf download.
- Make sure to share THIS roundup page, so that your friends can find both today’s featured download AND the rest of the days if they happen to click later on. You’ll also be supporting all our wonderful designers and contributors this way.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be prosecuted as such.
Wanna know WHICH designer is featured? And WHERE to get the pdf’s each day?
CLICK IMAGE BELOW
I used to have them all on one page, BUT it seemed to be too overwhelming for the readers, so I made a separate page to find the designers and their designs easily 🙂 Also it’s less scrolling ❤️