This post includes affiliate links.
This crochet pattern roundup collection features 15 designers that all have one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day.
This event has now ended. All coupon codes expired. The pattern links are still available and will stay until next year when a new Countdown to Valentine’s Day will start. Some of the patterns are naturally free. But some are paid patterns.
It was about a month ago or so, when I was sitting with my hubby watching the Hallmark Channel. My hubby does not like watching Chick Flicks all the time, but once in awhile he does sit with me. We starting talking about that there is always a countdown on that channel.
So, I thought, why don’t I have a countdown also. But very much different then the Hallmark Channel shows off their new movies.
Instead, I would like to feature one designer each day until a few days before Valentine’s Day. I did not want to finish it on or the day before Valentine’s Day to give you enough time to crochet some of these amazing crochet patterns that I will feature here in this
So how does the Countdown to Valentine’as Day Crochet Pattern Collection work?
So usually I create a roundup and publish all the crochet patterns at once, but in this countdown, I will simply tell you which designer is featured on which day.
Once it is the designers special day I will provide you with a picture, the link and the coupon code to the the pattern as a pdf for free.
But here is the special part about this Countdown to Valentine’s Day Crochet Pattern Collection: You can only get the crochet pattern for each designer for free for 24 hours! Then the coupon code expires and the next designer is featured.
The only way to get the coupon code is here on this roundup which I will update each day at midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time). If you are already on my email newsletter I will send you an email each day to remind you to get your pdf pattern free. I will, of course, also share it on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
It would be wonderful, if you could support the designers featured here as well as me, as the host, by sharing this Countdown to Valentine’s Day also on social media or through email.
Most Important Part of all about the Countdown to Valentine’s Day
The Countdown to Valentine’s Day official starts on 1/28/19 at midnight, EST! It will end at 11:59pm, EST, on 2/11/19! The links to the patterns will stay forever, even after the event is over.
So, here is what you need to do once the Countdown to Valentine’s Day starts.
- You will come to this roundup
- See which Designer is featured on the day you check the roundup (be sure to come daily, to get all the pdf patterns)
- Click on the crochet pattern link for the designer with the mentioned coupon code
- It will take you to their website which has either the pattern pdf already (I will let you know if they have it there), or they will have a link that takes you to Ravelry
- If it is on Ravelry, you will then add the pattern to the cart and use the coupon code shown on this roundup
- Check out! Make sure it says FREE, cause no refunds are given for accidental purchases
- Each coupon code expires within 24 hours of first appearing here (everything is in EST!). I will delete all expired coupon codes once a new one is available for the next designer
- Do NOT share the coupon code with anyone. Please send other interested crocheters to this roundup to get their own free pdf on a special day. That will help the designers and me, as the host, to get ad money when you visit our website, in exchange you get a free pdf pattern! Thanks for understanding.
Important! If the designer features the pdf pattern on their website, you can ignore the instructions for Ravelry above. You can then simply download it from their website.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be procecuted as such.
So, let’s start the Roundup! Let me tell you who the designers are and when they will be featured.
Countdown to Valentine’s Day Crochet Pattern Collection
1. First, we have The Lavender Chair featuring the Lots of Love Blanket which is so pretty and cute. It’s the perfect baby blanket, too.
2. Next, I am featuring the Crafting Friends Designs who is sharing her Heartfelt Scarf with us. It is so beautiful and cozy. Just look how cute the girl is who is wearing it. She sure looks happy!
3. The Pattern from Sincerely, Pam is called Tapestry Heart Pencil Case and looks so beyond pretty. The coupon code is now expired for this pattern.
4. A Crocheted Simplicity has a crochet pattern that finally will make you feel and look beautiful and also makes the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. This Granny Heart Headwarmer is so cute, don’t you think?
5. Snappy Tots has a special crochet pattern for you all, that way too adorable. I can’t handle it. It is a bear – as a pouch! How do you like the Beary Sweet Pouch? OMG! Perfect for a little boy or girl!
6. Sweet Potato Crochet Creations also has a wonderful crochet pattern that will make the perfect gift for the special love day of the year. These Mittens are just so special. I would be so happy if I would wear them on Valentine’s Day.
7. We have With Alex, a new crochet designer with huge potential and an amazing crochet pattern for Valentine’s Day. Her beanie has so many hearts on it, why wouldn’t you want to wear it?
8. Blackstone Designs has an incredible sweet crochet pattern for you! I can tell you that every little girl would love to have the Love Note Pad.
9. Ambassador Crochet also provides a special crochet pattern that will make the ideal gift. Or you can wear it yourself. I love how this Messy Bun can look so different each time you use different colored yarn.
10. Pink Plumeria Maui is another new
11. Sweet Potato 3 has a fantastic pattern that makes you feel lots of love. This set of the Cross My Heart Cowl and Scarf is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
12. The Lovebug legwarmer crochet pattern by Looping with Love is filled with love and makes you feel extra warm.
13. Simply Made by Erin spreads love and warmth with her crochet pattern like no other. This Pixie Hat with Heart is a true hit.
14. The Pattern Paradise will surprise you with a special crochet pattern as she always will. You will want the Abby Poncho which is available in 2 different sizes.
15. And last, but surely not least, is the Winding Road Crochet. She will provide you with a pattern that makes you feel love everywhere. I just love the elegance of this sweater.
Wow! All of these designer created some amazing crochet patterns that you will be so grateful and thankful that you have a chance to get their pattern for free. Make sure you come back to this roundup every day! I will update the above roundup with the link and photo of the crochet pattern as well as the coupon code so you can get the pdf for free.
I really hope you will enjoy this event as much as I will. If this event turns out great, I will for sure have another one just like it for another holiday coming up. To make it successful be sure to always come back to this roundup to get your crochet pattern and of course share the link to this roundup with your friends and the world.
Please do NOT just tell people the coupon code! They all must come here to get it and do the task on their own to get the pattern. Let’s please all be fair to the designers and me, the host of this event.