This post includes affiliate links.
This crochet pattern roundup collection features 20 designers that all have one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day. Each pattern is Spring, Easter or Home Decor themed.
THIS EVENT IS NOW OFFER! BUT, A NEW EVENT WILL START SOON! IF YOU SIGN UP BELOW YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT WILL START WITH EVEN MORE PDF PATTERNS TO GET!!!
It’s the time of year when the weather is starting get warmer, flowers start blooming and crocheters have trouble figuring out what to crochet cause hats and scarf might be needed less in the warmer seasons.
In the Hop into Spring event, like my Countdown to Valentine’s Day, I will feature one designer each day who are sharing a free pdf pattern with you for 24 hrs each day. All patterns are spring, home decor or easter themed so they are perfect for this time of the year. If you come back to this collection each day you will have 20 free pdf patterns, so of which you usually only get when you pay for them.
So how does the Hop Into Spring Event – Crochet Pattern Collection work?
So usually I create a roundup and publish all the crochet patterns at once, but in this collection, I will simply tell you which designer is featured on which day.
Once it is the designers special day I will provide you with a picture, the link and the coupon code to the pattern so you
But here is the special part about this Hop into Spring Crochet Pattern Collection: You have a chance to get the crochet pattern pdf for each designer for free for 24 hours! Then the coupon code expires and the next designer is featured.
The only way to get the coupon code is here on this roundup which I will update each day at midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time). If you are already on my email newsletter I will send you an email each day to remind you to get your pdf pattern free. I will, of course, also share it on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
It would be wonderful, if you could support the designers featured here as well as me, as the host, by sharing this Hop into Spring Event on social media or through email.
If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for my email, so you’ll get an email notification when a new free pdf pattern is available. If you’re already signed up, you won’t need to sign up again.
Most Important Part of all about the Hop into Spring Event
The Hop Into Spring Event official starts on 4/1/19 at midnight, EST! It will end at
So, here is what you need to do once the Hop
- You will come to this roundup
- See which Designer is featured on the day you check the roundup (be sure to come daily, to get all the pdf patterns)
- Click on the crochet pattern link for the designer with the mentioned coupon code
- It will take you to their website which has either the pattern pdf already (I will let you know if they have it there), or they will have a link that takes you to Ravelry
- If it is on Ravelry, you will then add the pattern to the cart and use the coupon code shown on this roundup
- Check out! Make sure it says FREE, cause no refunds are given for accidental purchases
- Each coupon code expires within 24 hours of first appearing here (everything is in EST!). I will delete all expired coupon codes once a new one is available for the next designer
- Do NOT share the coupon code with anyone. Please send other interested crocheters to this roundup to get their own free pdf on a special day. That will help the designers and me, as the host, to get ad money when you visit our website, in exchange you get a free pdf pattern! Thanks for understanding.
Important! If the designer features the pdf pattern on their website, you can ignore the instructions for Ravelry above. You can then simply download it from their website.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be procecuted as such.
So, let’s start the Roundup! Let me tell you who the designers are and when they will be featured.
Hop Into Spring Crochet Pattern Collection
1. On 4/1, I featured Marly Bird with her Carry All Tote. Isn’t it pretty? Get pattern by clicking HERE, but the coupon code is expired now.
2. On 4/2, I featured A Crocheted Simplicity and her gorgeous top! You can still get the pattern by clicking HERE, but you can’t get the pdf free anymore.
3. On 4/3, I featured With Alex and her adorable and oh so pretty Beanie. Get pattern by clicking HERE.
4. On 4/4, I featured The Unraveled Mitten with her super cute Easy Lace Scarf. Get pattern by clicking HERE.
5. On 4/5 I featured The Lavender Chair and her very pretty Summer Hat. Get
6. On 4/6, I featured Blackstone Designs and her super adorable Blooming Flower Basket. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
7. On 4/7 I featured Crystalized Designs and her super cute Lollipop Vest. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
8. On 4/8, I featured Sincerely Pam and her super cute Bunny Bonnet. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
9. On 4/9, I featured, Noowul and her super pretty Marina Wrap. I really want to wear it this spring, or maybe anytime during the year. It’s just so beautiful. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
10. On 4/10, I featured, Pattern Paradise and beautiful Wrap. I just love the drape and the texture of this gorgeous wrap. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
11. On 4/11, I’m featured, Evelyn and Peter Crochet and her super cute top. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
12. On 4/12, I featured, Pink Plumeria Maui and her C2C Market Bag. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
13. On 4/13, I featured ME and my Royal Granny Shawl. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
14. On 4/14, I featured The Purple Poncho and her super cute Tank Top. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
15. On 4/15, I featured, And She Laughs Crochet and her amazingly soft and pretty pillow. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
16. On 4/16, I’m featured, Dear Ewe and her super adorable Egg Cozy. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
17. On 4/17, I featured, KT and the Squid and her super cute scarf. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
18. On 4/18, I featured, Keep Calm and Crochet On UK and her adorable Bluebird of Happiness. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
19. On 4/19, I featured Wilma and her incredibly beautiful shawl. Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
20. On 4/20, I featured Joanna’s Crochet and her adorable beanie! Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
BONUS!! Today, I’m featuring E’Claire Makery and her top! Get the pattern by clicking HERE.
Wow! All of these designer created some amazing crochet patterns that you will be so grateful and thankful that you have a chance to get their pattern for free. Make sure you come back to this roundup every day! I will update the above roundup with the link and photo of the crochet pattern as well as the coupon code so you can get the pdf for free.
I really hope you will enjoy this event as much as I will. If this event turns out great, I will for sure have another one just like it for another holiday coming up. To make it successful be sure to always come back to this roundup to get your crochet pattern and of course share the link to this roundup with your friends and the world.
Please do NOT just tell people the coupon code! They all must come here to get it and do the task on their own to get the pattern. Let’s please all be fair to the designers and me, the host of this event.
Also, make sure you are signed up for my Newsletter, so you won’t miss any new crochet patterns, tutorials, and announcements. If you sign up for the first time, you will get my 5 Day Welcome email as well as the email for the free pdf patterns. For the ones already signed up, you’ll get the emails automatically.