This post includes affiliate links.
This event is now over. But soon a new one and other amazing events will be published. Sign up for my newsletter and you won’t miss them!
This crochet pattern roundup collection features 21 designers that all have one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day. Each pattern is Spring, Easter or Home Decor themed.
It’s the time of year when the weather is starting to get warmer, flowers start blooming and crocheters have trouble figuring out what to crochet because hats and scarves are not needed in the warmer seasons.
So how does the Hop Into Spring Event – Crochet Pattern Collection work?
It’s best to be SIGNED up for my EMAILS so you get an email each day when the new pdf is available!
If you have NOT already, be sure to sign below!
If you ARE already signed up, you won’t need to sign up again!
Most Important Part of all about the Hop into Spring Event
The Hop Into Spring Event officially starts on 3/30/20 at midnight, EST! It will end at
So, here is what you need to do once the
Into Spring Event starts.
- You will come to this roundup and CLICK HERE
- Go to “today’s date” -> do this each day starting 3/30/20
- Read the description
- If you have trouble, watch the VIDEO provided.
- Each pdf is only available for 24 hours after first appearing HERE (Midnight to Midnight – everything is in EST!).
- Once the 24 hrs are over, the designer will remove the download link on their website and the next designer will be featured with their pdf download.
- Make sure to share THIS roundup page, so that your friends can find both today’s featured download AND the rest of the days if they happen to click later on. You’ll also be supporting all our wonderful designers and contributors this way.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be prosecuted as such.
Wanna know WHICH designer is featured?
And WHERE to get the pdf’s each day?
CLICK IMAGE BELOW
I used to have them all on one page, BUT it seemed to be too overwhelming for the readers, so I made a separate page to find the designers and their designs easily 🙂 Also it’s less scrolling ❤️