This post includes affiliate links.
This free crochet pattern collection features all kinds of easter home decor and wearables that are currently the top 10 on AllFreeCrochet.
I have been collaborating with AllFreeCrochet for awhile now and they all me to feature them once in awhile which I always love to do. Furthermore, I submit my free crochet patterns to to their site to be featured as well.
However, this collection of free crochet patterns is surrounded by easter bunnies and eggs and baskets to put them in. Whether they are small or large, can be worn or just be used to decorate the house, you will find something that fits your needs.
Be sure to check out all my other collections HERE. They are all compiled to a certain theme or holiday. Most if not all are free crochet patterns that I personally adorable and love.
Now let’s get to the Top 10 Free Easter Crochet Patterns on AllFreeCrochet.
To PIN this Collection, please click HERE!!!
Thank you for sharing 🙂
Also, I just published another Easter Pattern for FREE. And it is super adorable. Check it out HERE! You won’t regret it, I promise.
Top 10 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
1. This Easter Bunny looks just like an easter egg that that has a face and ears. Get this super cute pattern HERE
2. Check out these adorable Easter Egg Beanie that not only looks super cute, but comes with an important feature to keep you just cooked egg warm. Get the pattern HERE
3. Do you need a quick, but adorable Easter Decoration? Well, this 5 Minute Applique is perfect for such an situation. Get it HERE.
4. When it comes to very tiny things, these Miniature Easter Basket really top it off. Check out these very small easter eggs too! Get the pattern HERE
5. This Easter Egg Cozy is just a divine. Perfect for 5 eggs to display them on Easter Sunday morning. Get the pattern HERE
6. Any child will be happy and feel adored when wearing this easter bunny hat. With giant ears it will flop around when running in the wind. Get the pattern HERE
7. I love wearing earrings, especially when they reflect the holiday being celebrated. Well, these earring will be perfect for Easter. Get the pattern HERE
8. Sometimes decorating easter eggs can be such a hassle and takes a great amount of patience and cleaning. Well, maybe you should make these easter eggs that will last a life time and never have to be decorated. Get the pattern HERE
9. These Easter Egg Bonets are just so cute. And I am sure they will not take long to make and will make any child create a big smile on their face when seeing them on Easter morning. Get the pattern HERE
10. Here is one of my patterns featured on AllFreeCrochet. I am so honored and grateful to have been able to create this stunning Mini Easter Basket using the Turkish Star Stitch. Get the pattern HERE
I hope you enjoyed the collection of free crochet patterns. Please make sure you share this collection as a link on social media using any of the sharing buttons displayed on this post. Thank you and Happy Easter