This post includes affiliate links.
Whether you need a baby gift for a baby shower or you would like to make some baby items for your baby or someone else’s baby, any of these adorable baby crochet patterns will be perfect. These patterns are either adorably cute or keep your baby warm. I hope you like this collection. I will for sure keep it pinned on Pinterest. Will you?
Be sure to also share it on social media for others to enjoy these adorable free baby crochet patterns!
1. These little Little Dot Mary Janes baby shoes are too adorable. How perfect are these for a little girl? Get the pattern from Whistle & Ivy HERE.
2. I can’t. I am speechless. This set is too much. Thanks Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me for creating this adorable baby pattern. Get it HERE.
3. Ohhh. I want to make these. So bad. I am glad I have many friends with babies. Always an opportunity to make more baby booties. Get the pattern from Hopeful Honey HERE.
4. This All in One Romber even comes with a video tutorial. Awesome! Get the pattern from Cool Creativity HERE.
5. OMG. This monkey is the perfect little stuffed animal for a baby. I would not add the wire, just to be save, but otherwise, this pattern is super cute. Get the pattern from All About Ami HERE.
6. These little washes from Brenda Anderson are so practical to have when needing to give the baby a bath. Perfect. Get the pattern HERE.
7. Owls are in trend right now it seems. Well, then this little owl is perfect for as a baby gift. Get the pattern from Craft Passion HERE.
8. Another one of Repeat Crafter Me’s baby patterns is way too cute to not make for yourself. Get the pattern HERE.
9. Do you love Minions? Well, I created this Minion Amigurumi as my very first pattern. It is easy and super adorable. Get the pattern HERE.
10. In need of a super fast and super soft baby blanket? This pattern created by me is crocheted in about 2 hours. Perfect last minute gift. Get the pattern HERE.
11. How cute is this pattern from Heart Hook Home? Love it. Get the pattern HERE.
12. Oh my goodness, this bunny looks soooo soft. I would make this any time of the year not just for easter. get the pattern from 1 Dog Wolf HERE.
13. I love this diaper pouch from Whistle & Ivy. So practical. And it looks beautiful, too. Get the pattern HERE.
14. This play set is soooo awesome. I absolutely love. The pattern is from Lion Brand. It is a free pattern, but you will need to either login or create an account. But you can get it HERE.
15. Another precious baby set pattern. This set is from Croby Patters and you can get it HERE.
16. I really like this stacking toy pattern, also from Lion Brand. Get the pattern HERE.
17. I love this pattern. Really cute. Get the pattern HERE.
18. This Hat I created can be made into many sizes. And if you change the color and remove the pom-pom then it can be made into a hat that can be worn even with Christmas around. 🙂 Get the pattern HERE.
19. When running errands moms have to bring a lot of baby stuff with them. How about this Multipurpose Bag that I created? Get the pattern HERE.
20. Look at this easy pattern? Crochet blocks! Awesome. Another pattern from Lion Brand you can get HERE.
Be sure to share it with the world ❤️
20 Most Adorable Free Baby Crochet Patterns was last modified: July 6th, 2017 by