This post includes affiliate links.
This crochet pattern roundup collection called “Celebrate the Holidays” features 16 designers that all have one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day. Each pattern is Winter or Christmas themed.
“Celebrate the Holidays” is now over. Be sure to be on my Newsletter as I have more events like this coming up.
Christmas is the time to relax and spend time with family. But most crocheters actually spend it making gifts for others. The only problem I personally have encountered is to find the perfect crochet patterns.
Do you feel the same way?
Let me make it a bit easier for you. My crochet designer friends and I have 15 crochet pattern pdfs for you! You get each day 1 FREE PDF pattern. So you don’t have to look for the patterns. I’ll provide them for you.
During the “Celebrate the Holidays” event, like my Leap into Fall, Countdown to Valentine’s Day, Hop into Spring, and Splash into Summer, I will feature one designer each day who are sharing a free pdf pattern with you for 24 hrs each day.
All patterns are Christmas or Winter themed so they are perfect for this time of the year. If you come back to this collection each day you will have 15 free pdf patterns, some of which you usually only get when you pay for them.
So how does the Celebrate the Holidays Event – Crochet Pattern Collection work?
So usually I create a roundup and publish all the crochet patterns at once, but in this collection, I will simply tell you which designer is featured on which day.
Once it is the designer’s special day I will provide you with a picture, the link and the coupon code to the pattern so you
The only way to get the coupon code is here on this roundup which I will update each day at midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time). If you are already on my email newsletter I will send you an email each day to remind you to get your pdf pattern free. I will, of course, also share it on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
It would be wonderful, if you could support the designers featured here as well as me, as the host, by sharing this Celebrate the Holidays Event on social media or through email.
If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for my email, so you’ll get an email notification when a new free pdf pattern is available. If you’re already signed up, you won’t need to sign up again.
Most Important Facts about the
Celebrate the Holidays Event
The Celebrate the Holidays Event official starts on 12/9/19 at midnight, EST! It will end at
So, here is what you need to do once the Celebrate the Holidays Event starts:
- You will come to this roundup and CLICK HERE
- See which Designer is featured on the day you check the roundup (be sure to come daily, to get all the pdf patterns)
- Click on the crochet pattern link for the designer with the mentioned coupon code if needed and provided
- It will take you to their website which will have a link that allows you to download the pdf for free! Some designers also host it on Ravelry with a coupon code. So be sure to read for each day what to do.
- Each pdf is only available for 24 hours of first appearing here (Midnight to Midnight – everything is in EST!). The designer will remove the download link and the next designer will be featured with their pdf download.
- Do NOT tell people to go to the designer’s website. Please send other interested crocheters to THIS roundup FIRST to get their own free pdf on a special day. That will help the designers and ME, as the host, to get ad money when you visit our website, in exchange you get a free pdf pattern! Thanks for understanding.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be prosecuted as such.
Click below to find who is featured in this Collection! And once we start this is also where you will find the information about HOW to get the FREE PDF each day!
I used to have them all on one page, BUT it seemed to be too overwhelming for the readers, so I made a separate page to find the designers and their designs easily 🙂 Also it’s less scrolling ❤️
I really hope you will enjoy this event as much as I will. If this event turns out great, I will for sure have another one just like it for another holiday coming up. To make it successful be sure to always come back to this roundup to get your crochet pattern and of course share the link to this roundup with your friends and the world.
Please tell people to come to MY WEBSITE FIRST and not skip me! They all must come here to get it and do the task on their own to get the pattern. Let’s please all be fair to the designers and me, the host of this event.
Also, make sure you are signed up for my Newsletter, so you won’t miss any new crochet patterns, tutorials, and announcements. If you sign up for the first time, you will get my 5 Day Welcome email as well as the email for the free pdf patterns. For the ones already signed up, you’ll get the emails automatically.