This post includes affiliate links.
This crochet pattern roundup collection called “Celebrate the Holidays” features 11 designers that all have one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day. Each pattern is Winter or Christmas themed. Plus enter a daily Giveaway
Christmas is the time to relax and spend time with family. But most crocheters actually spend it making gifts for others. The only problem I personally have encountered is to find the perfect crochet patterns.
It’s the time of year when the weather is getting colder, crocheters start getting ready for Craft Season and have trouble figuring out what to crochet for the colder seasons.
During the “Celebrate the Holidays” event, like my Leap into Fall, Countdown to Valentine’s Day, Hop into Spring, and Splash into Summer, I will feature one designer each day who are sharing a free pdf pattern with you for 24 hrs each day. All patterns are ideal for gift making, Christmas, or the Wintertime.
This event is now over. But new events will start soon!
Be sure to sign up for my Newsletter so you get notified for ALL the FREE PDFs available – ONE per DAY! ❤️
Most Important Facts about the
Celebrate the Holidays Event
The Celebrate the Holidays Event official starts on 12/14/20 at midnight, EST! It will end at
So, here is what you need to do once the Celebrate the Holidays Event starts:
- Enter the new Giveaway each day HERE, then
- You will come to this roundup and CLICK HERE
- Go to “today’s date” -> do this each day starting 12/14/20
- Read the description
- If you have trouble, watch the VIDEO provided.
- Each pdf is only available for 24 hours after first appearing HERE (Midnight to Midnight – everything is in ET!).
- Once the 24 hrs are over, the designer will remove the download link on their website and the next designer will be featured with their pdf download.
- Make sure to share THIS roundup page, so that your friends can find both today’s featured download AND the rest of the days if they happen to click later on. You’ll also be supporting all our wonderful designers and contributors this way.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be prosecuted as such.
Click below to find who is featured in this Collection! And once we start this is also where you will find the information about HOW to get the FREE PDF each day!
I used to have them all on one page, BUT it seemed to be too overwhelming for the readers, so I made a separate page to find the designers and their designs easily 🙂 Also, it’s less scrolling ❤️
I really hope you will enjoy this event as much as I will. If this event turns out great, I will for sure have another one just like it for another holiday coming up. To make it successful be sure to always come back to this roundup to get your crochet pattern and of course share the link to this roundup with your friends and the world.
Don’t forget to SHARE this event with your crochet friends ❤️