This post includes affiliate links.
This is a free easy crochet bracelet pattern that is suitable for beginner crocheters. It uses the Turkish star stitch which is a beautiful stitch with an interesting look!
I am so excited to share this easy crochet bracelet pattern with you! It uses the beautiful and very popular Turkish star stitch.
This is a stitch that creates a subtle texture and an interesting look!
You can make this bracelet in any colors to match your outfits and have an interesting accessory to add.
Why not make a couple of these bracelets in different colors and gift them to your loved one or a friend?
They are quick and easy to make using very little materials too. That makes them perfect to make for a craft stalls and markets. They sure would be a best seller.
Table of contents
Easy Crochet Bracelet Pattern Details
After so many requests and many tries to figure out how to be able to crochet the trending Turkish Star Stitch flat, I was able to do it.
Right away I decided to use this stitch to make a bracelet that I will use as a sweet band. However, you can also use it as a mug cozy.
Once you know how to do this stitch flat, the possibilities of different projects you can use it for are endless.
HERE IS THE TUTORIAL FOR THE TURKISH STAR STITCH MADE IN A ROUND!
Though the stitch can be difficult to start for some, it is actually not that hard once you get the pattern down.
You might have to watch the video for the tutorial I created multiple times. The video is on the bottom of this free pattern.
Some of my readers requested this tutorial to make blankets. I hope this is what you all were looking for and it will be helpful to create it.
FAVORITE THIS PATTERN ON RAVELRY HERE!
PIN it HERE!
You will need:
- any type of yarn, depending on what you want to do with it (I used Knit Picks Dishie)
- a corresponding hook (I used a 5.0mm)
- tapestry or yarn needle
- a button
Easy Crochet Bracelet Pattern Instructions:
As the Turkish Star Stitch is quite difficult to write out as a step by step instructions, please watch the video below first on how to create this stitch!
Also if you have never done this stitch in a round before, I highly recommend learning that. As that will make it so much easier to understand. Get the tutorial HERE.
Start Of Instructions
- make a chain in the length of your desire (for this bracelet I used 8 chains)
- starting from the second chain from the hook crochet 2 sc in every other chain (sk a st in between), if you made 8 chains, you will now have 4 sets of 2 sc’s (add the second color during the last sc, ch 1, turn
- now start making the Turkish Star Stitch from behind, switch colors during the last stitch, ch 1, turn
- crochet the Turkish Star Stitch from the front, switch colors during the last stitch, ch 1, turn
- Repeat from * as many times as you need to in order to reach the length of your desired size for a bracelet
- during the last stitch of the last round, use both colors for the last loop of the single crochet as you will not use both colors together to make the edge
- crochet 1 sc in each row all the way around (from the front side of the bracelet) and placing 3 sc’s in each corner
- on the last side, (after the corner stitches) crochet 2 sc, chain 6 (or more or less depending how large your button is), 2 sc and 2 sc in the corner
- sl st when you reached the end and fasten off and add a button on the opposite side of the loop
Now you can use this Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet:
PLEASE SHARE THIS PATTERN and Tutorial on social media
Tutorial for the Turkish Star Stitch made FLAT:
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here:
I hope you love this easy crochet bracelet pattern! I am excited to see your version.
If you love it, please use the social media share buttons above or below and share it with the world and your friends.
Do not forget to pin it to your Pinterest Board so you can easily find it later.
That way you will find it easily again when you need it and also provide the world and your friends with the ability to gain extra crochet knowledge.
And to top it off, you help me as it allows me to create more content that you love already and want to see more of – free crochet patterns and tutorials. So, thank you for sharing.
THE CROCHET CLUB – CROCHET PATTERN, TIPS & TUTORIAL VAULT
You can have the most amazing pattern and yarn in the world, but if you don’t have the knowledge of how to crochet in a way that makes you proud, then all your work is for nothing.
Maybe you have a dream of having perfect straight seams or have less yarn to weave in?
Let me introduce you to THE CROCHET CLUB – AN ALL-ACCESS MEMBERSHIP! It is exactly what it says on the tin. If you sign up for the membership I will teach you different techniques and tips on how to improve your crochet projects!
You will get access to all my patterns in PDF formats and full support from me to guide you through the tricky bits. I will also teach you what YOU want to learn! Join me in THE CROCHET CLUB – AN ALL-ACCESS MEMBERSHIP!