This post includes affiliate links.
This collection is a round-up of 10 free crochet cardigan patterns all from AllFreeCrochet. Just recently I started crocheting my own cardigans. Although I only published one so far, I am in the process of creating more. I am starting to really enjoy that. Also, it allows me to create a cardigan the way I really want, rather than having to buy own that may or may not fit and has to be fitted.
All these cardigans truly are beautiful and if I would have the time, I would make every single one of them. They sure provide great inspiration for me.
Need more free crochet patterns? Check out my entire collection HERE!
Now let’s get to the patterns! Because I do not want to hold you off in creating these stunning beauties.
10 Free Crochet Cardigan Patterns submitted to AllFreeCrochet
1. This lovely Victorian Romance Cardigan has so much elegance and beauty, it is pure amazing. I mean look how this blue yarn makes you feel really dreamy and will not make you feel sad at all when wearing it. Get the pattern HERE
2. The Kram Cardi not only looks simple, but also makes a great statement. No matter where you go, you will stand out in the crowd, everyone asking where you bought it. Get the pattern HERE
3. The Lil Darlin Baby Cardigan is so perfect for any small child. Featuring the Granny Square stitch, it sure will be fast to make. and check out how the style changes so easily by switching the colors. Get the pattern HERE
4. This free crochet pattern called the Coziest Crochet Cardigan will not only make you feel cozy. But also looks like a great gift for someone stressed out and needs some comfort with a relaxing atmosphere you can only get with this cardigan. Get the pattern HERE
5. The Curvy Girl Crochet Cardigan looks so fabulous. Yes, even curvy women should look wonderful. This breathtaking cardigan sure has a great amount of texture that is just beyond dreamy. Get the pattern HERE
6. The Cozy Blanket Cardi looks like a perfectly fit blanket wrapping your body with warmth and great feeling of peace and happiness. Get the pattern HERE
7. The Kristie Cardi has lots of vertical stripes with a stunning drape that makes any woman feel glamorous. And the grey and black colors are super in right now and can be worn with so many different clothing styles. Get the pattern HERE
8. The Chunky Belted Crochet Cardigan is my first published cardigan that is super cozy and extremely easy to make. Not one of my pattern testers had any problems. And the belt sure does give it some extra special touch. Get the pattern HERE
9. The Riverbend Cardigan from Moogly has a phenomenal texture and color stripes. It is ideal for spring, summer and fall and of course also winter if you live in a all year around warm place like me, such as San Diego. Get the pattern HERE
10. The Keep Me Warm Cocoon Cardigan is such a brilliant red color. This would probably be the first cardigan of all the 10 I would make as I am in love with the texture and the color itself, red being my favorite color. Get the pattern HERE
This concludes the 10 free crochet cardigan pattern collection. if you enjoyed this collection round up just as much as me, please share a link to it on social media. I am pretty such other wonderful crocheters do not want to miss out on these nice free crochet patterns.