This post includes affiliate links.
Previously, I shared with you some of my crochet designer friends’ most popular free crochet hat patterns that were perfect for fall and winter. Now, I also share with you some of their most popular free crochet scarf patterns that complement the hats, in one way or another, and are also perfect for fall or winter.
All these scarves are designed beautifully and use colors that are vibrant, bold, and super stylish! These scarves will give you an added layer of warmth, so they are functional, and will give you a fashionable sense of style!
Best of all, these free crochet pattern scarves are fun to work on and some work up fairly quickly while others will give you the extra challenge you might be looking for. Whatever your desire in crocheting these scarves, you’ll be happy with them and their final result.
Now, enough chit-chat about these free crochet pattern scarves, I’ll let these beautiful designs speak for themselves. I know you’ll enjoy crocheting them as much as I enjoy seeing them (even if time sometimes gets away from me and I can’t crochet them all)! Share this pattern collection with your friends so that they can see how gorgeous these scarves are!
10 MOST POPULAR SCARVES – FREE CROCHET PATTERNS FOR FALL AND WINTER
1. If you love pom poms that add a fun and whimsical touch to your project, you’ll love this bright and colorful Unicorn Tracks Scarf by Kim Guzman. The scarf has a lovely texture that will look wonderful in any color yarn you choose.
2. Looking for an extra challenge to boost your crochet skills? The gorgeous Wrap me in Diamonds scarf features simple stitches combined to create a beautiful design within. Choose an ombre yarn to do all the colorwork for you and you’ll have a striking scarf ready for autumn.
3. Made using only one skein of yarn, this Aveline Reversible Shawl is a gorgeous project to work on while watching your favorite show or when you want to just crochet and relax due to its simplicity.
4. This lovely Wanderlust Scarf is a perfect for-the-entire-family project! Its unisex design gives you versatility in choosing colors making it great for everyone in the family. Even better, it will make a wonderful present for someone in your life this holiday season.
5. I don’t know about you, but… buttons! Buttons tend to elevate a design to a different level making it pop and fit well with your fashion style. This Malia Infinity Scarf uses these gorgeous, big, wooden buttons to add an extra layer of style. The great thing about this design is that the buttons are really optional; the choice is yours.
6. This fun Textured Infinity Scarf uses Caron Cakes to create a lovely and seamless color blocking technique since the yarn does all the work for you! You can absolutely choose your very own colors to make a design that’s uniquely yours with your preferred taste and favorite colors.
7. This Peacock Shell Scarf is just elegant and perfect for when you need just a little protection from the cool weather! Worn by itself with no jacket, the Peacock Shell Scarf is stylish and stands out on its own.
8. This Cherished Moments Scarf will look amazing with a cute pair of jeans and just a sweater! It’s lacy and lightweight enough to not overheat you or be too bulky keeping you stylish.
9. If you want fun, bohemian, unique, and certainly whimsical, this Boho Tassel Scarf is perfect for you! Be as creative as you want with colors to match your unique style.
10. The Apache Tears Infinity Scarf is the perfect complement to the Apache Tears Hat. Make this set for yourself or for someone you know to give as a gift. Combine with its unique design and your favorite colors, you’ll have a winning set for sure!
Aren’t all these free crochet scarf patterns amazing? If you love one or all of these 10 Most Popular Free Crochet Scarves for Fall or Winter, share this pattern collection link using the social media buttons!