This post includes affiliate links.
PIN THIS COLLECTION BY CLICKING HERE!!!
As I am currently all about making bags, I decided you give you an inside on what I currently love the most. These 20 FREE crochet bags are in my eyes the best that are currently out there. I hope you like this neat little collection. They are not numbered in popularity, just collected them as I went.
1. This Urban Gypsy Boho Bag is so elegant and unique. I really like what Jess Make and Do Crew created. Get the pattern HERE.
2. The Multipurpose Crochet Bag designed and created by yours truly, me 🙂 I love this bag and I use it where ever I go. While running errands I always have my most important projects with me. Get the pattern HERE.
3. The Daisy Fields Beach Bag by The Lavender Chair is so pretty. I am in awe. I have to make one for myself. Get the pattern HERE.
4. Are you a beginner and feel like you need an easy start with bags, try the market bag from the Daisy Cottage Designs. It is perfect for beginners. Get the pattern HERE.
5. Do you like Tunisian Crochet and blankets, well then this bag is what you need, it combines the two so elegantly. Get the pattern for the Tunisian Entrelac Tote Bag from Hooking Crazy HERE.
6. This is one of the bags that I can check of my list as I already made it and love it. It was so easy and the pattern was well written. The pattern for the Wildflower Shoulder Bag from The Little Monkeys Crochet is HERE.
7. This Crochet WIP bag from Heart Hook Home uses Corner to Corner technique. Perfect for a work in progress that needs finishing while on the road. Get the pattern HERE.
8. Another one of my own designs. The Flower Shoulder Bag is fast and easy to make and even includes a zipper that is added while crocheting! Get the Pattern HERE.
9. Have you ever finger crocheted? Well, you should try it out as it is super cool and the Market Tote from Make and Do Crew will be able to help you learn it. Get the pattern HERE.
10. Most people know Repeat Crafter Me for its blankets and cute designs. But check out this cute bag. Lovely and easy. Did you know it was made with plastic bags? Wow. Get the pattern HERE.
11. If you love granny square, you will love this bag. It is so simple, but still very pretty. Pattern designed by Craft Passion this African Flower Purse can be found HERE.
12. This bag called Bag of Colors by Grow Creative has such a unique designs. I have to crochet one myself some day. I mean look at all those colors. Get the pattern HERE.
13. Have ever made a Mochila bag. If not, try this beautiful one designed by Our Crochet. Get the pattern HERE.
14. OMG, How adorable is that pattern? I can’t even say anything. Get the pattern Toes McGoats from Moogly HERE.
15. Another one of Little Monkeys Crochet patterns I absolutely love. This pattern Huntley Gift Bag can be found HERE.
16. Do you love cats as much as I do. Well, then you properly want to make this bag just as much as I do. Get the pattern from Instructables HERE.
17. This Easy Peasy Bag from the Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs is just want you need. Get the pattern HERE.
18. This Peacock Bag is different, but very nice. Any child would love one of these for sure. Get the pattern HERE.
19. I really like the simplicity of the Island Breeze Bag that was made with T-shirt yarn. get the pattern from The Purple Poncho HERE.
20. Last but not least, the Crochet Raffia Bag by Little Things Blogged. Simple, easy and fast to make. Perfect for any beginner! Get the pattern HERE.