This post includes affiliate links.
With 4th of July being just around the corner, I wanted to present to you my 10 most favorite free crochet patterns that are all about 4th of July, American Flags, and super patriotic creations. Having any of these before or on and around July 4th celebrations will make you the hit at any party. Let’s celebrate this amazing day of Independence with these cool free crochet patterns.
10 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
1. The Stars and Stripes Bag is for sure one of my most favorite crochet bags I ever designed. In fact, I made it such that if you changed the colors of the bag each time when making it, you will change its theme as well. So if you don’t want a 4th of July bag, maybe you want a Christmas bag.
3. This Patriotic Toddler’s Hat is so adorable, unique and amazing. The designer who came up with this idea is a genius. That is the most amazing way to demonstrate the American Flag on a hat ever. I love it.
4. If you are like me, you will love this Stars and Stripes Cushion. It is perfect for trips to the Baseball Park, the beach or the park without having to carry a huge and heavy pillow with you just to be comfortable.
5. The 4th of July Crochet Afghan is just a beauty. The detail and time it takes to make this brilliant American Flag themed 4th of July blanket is amazing. Even the fringe on the sides is stunning. I would love to have a blanket like that.
6. I always decorate my home according to the current season or holiday. This Stars and Stripes Pillow wil be perfect for my sofas and couches as well as my bed to get into the 4th of July festive season of the year.
7. I am for sure a wreath lover. I have many wreaths, but I need more. Having them for different holidays and seasons will always warm up your home automatically. This All American Wreath is already on my to make list. Let’s get your crochet hook and yarn and make this wreath.
8. Isn’t this crocheted American Flag Afghan beyond stunning? I would actually hang this one up, if I had it, and display it on a wall for everyone to see. I also love how the chevron stitch was used here again.
9. I really like how this designer changed the colors from white to red or blue on the American Striped Crochet Bag. It brings some more dimensions to the bag and provides it with some extra special 4th of July feeling.
10. The 4th of July Cool Crochet Cozy is the easiest and fastest to make July 4th crochet creation. The blue star on the red and white background provide it with some special patriotic theme that goes beyond the American flag. Very nicely done. This cozy can be used for bottles cans or even hot beverages.
I hope you enjoyed this collection full of July 4th, patriotic and American Flag themed free crochet patterns. I would love to know whether you will be making one of them. Let me know below. Also be sure to share this collection with the world on social media by using the corresponding buttons above or below. Thank you for your support and sharing.