This post includes affiliate links.
Fall is here! Fall is here! Soon, the leaves will start falling. The air will turn crisper. And all things Thanksgiving will start adorning our homes. With that thought in mind, you can crochet items to adorn your home for Fall and Thanksgiving. I wanted to bring to you a collection of free crochet patterns that remind me of Fall and Thanksgiving. What a great way to decorate! I hope that you find something fun and amazing for you to crochet with this 10 Thanksgiving and Fall Free Crochet Patterns.
Which one of these would you make? I really like the pumpkin, the turkey, the acorns, the leaves, the wreaths, the blanket, the table runner, the spice… um, can we say I just like them all! It’s hard to choose which one of these 10 Thanksgiving and Fall Free Crochet Patterns will become a favorite and go to pattern. I hope you enjoy this round up!
10 Thanksgiving and Fall Free Crochet Patterns for Decorating Your Home
1. I just love how this Secret Pumpkin Tissue Box Cover hides your tissue box in a fun and decorative way! This is one of those decorations that can last all autumn long.
2. Let this cute little fella grace your table or kitchen counter! Have yourself a slice of Pumpkin Spice Pie without all the added calories!
3. This Acorn Square Pixel Art will make a wonderful pillow cover to decorate your couch with! Alternatively, it can make a beautiful wall art, too!
4. Gobble! Gobble! Gobble! With this every adorable Granny Square Thanksgiving Turkey, you’ll be able to decorate your table in style! Isn’t he just too adorable?
5. This Fabulous Fall Table Runner is a stunner! This can make a beautiful gift for whoever is hosting Thanksgiving as a token of appreciation.
6. I just love how beautiful this Bright Falling Leaves Afghan is! This will look beautiful draped over your couch or bed.
7. This is another beautiful pattern! This Thanksgiving Crochet Wreath will adorn your front door beautifully and will welcome visitors with a smile.
8. I can see these really cute Crochet Acorn Centerpiece adorning your home in every which way. They can be made into garlands, and also used in baskets for decorating your favorite places! How would you use it?
9. This Thanksgiving Crochet Wreath is simple and pretty. This is another great way to decorate your front door and to welcome visitors. You can also use this as a simple wall decoration.
10. These Fall Oak Leaves are super versatile! Imagine the possibilities of things you can use these leaves with. You can add these leaves to a wreath, or make a garland, or even crochet some leaves to scatter on your mantle and table.
I hope you have enjoyed this 10 Thanksgiving and Fall Free Crochet Patterns! These are some beautiful and fun creations that you can make to decorate your home! Be sure to share this collection with the world on social media using the buttons above or below. Thanks