This post includes affiliate links.
This crochet pattern roundup collection features 32 designers that all have one pattern that you can get as a free downloadable pdf on a specific day. Each pattern is Summer or Back to School themed.
WE STARTED! PLEASE READ THE PARAGRAPH FOR EACH DESIGNER FEATURE! IT’S DIFFERENT EACH DAY! THE DESIGNER HOSTS THE PDF EITHER ON HER WEBSITE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE. I ALSO PROVIDE A VIDEO SHOWING YOU HOW TO GET IT. PLEASE WATCH IT! THANKS 🙂
It’s the time of year when the weather is hot, people go to the beach or start getting ready for Back to School and crocheters have trouble figuring out what to crochet cause hats and scarf might be needed less in the warmer seasons.
In the Splash into Summer event, like my Countdown to Valentine’s Day and Hop into Spring, I will feature one designer each day who are sharing a free pdf pattern with you for 24 hrs each day. All patterns are Summer or Back to School themed so they are perfect for this time of the year. If you come back to this collection each day you will have 32 free pdf patterns, some of which you usually only get when you pay for them.
So how does the Splash into Summer Event – Crochet Pattern Collection work?
So usually I create a roundup and publish all the crochet patterns at once, but in this collection, I will simply tell you which designer is featured on which day.
Once it is the designers special day I will provide you with a picture, the link and the coupon code to the pattern so you
But here is the special part about this Splash into Summer Crochet Pattern Collection: You have a chance to get the crochet pattern pdf for each designer for free for 24 hours! Then the link to the pdf download button will be removed (or coupon code if hosted on Ravelry) and the next designer is featured.
The only way to get the coupon code is here on this roundup which I will update each day at midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time). If you are already on my email newsletter I will send you an email each day to remind you to get your pdf pattern free. I will, of course, also share it on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
It would be wonderful, if you could support the designers featured here as well as me, as the host, by sharing this Splash into Summer Event on social media or through email.
If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for my email, so you’ll get an email notification when a new free pdf pattern is available. If you’re already signed up, you won’t need to sign up again.
Most Important Part of all about the Splash into Summer Event
The Splash into Summer Event official starts on 7/1/19 at midnight, EST! It will end at
So, here is what you need to do once the Splash into Summer Event starts.
- You will come to this roundup
- See which Designer is featured on the day you check the roundup (be sure to come daily, to get all the pdf patterns)
- Click on the crochet pattern link for the designer with the mentioned coupon code
- It will take you to their website which will have a link that allows you to download the pdf for free! Some designers also host it on Ravelry with a coupon code. So be sure to read on each day what to do.
- Each pdf is only available for 24 hours of first appearing here (Midnight to Midnight – everything is in EST!). The designer will remove the download link and the next designer will be featured with their pdf download.
- Do NOT tell people to go to the designer’s website. Please send other interested crocheters to THIS roundup FIRST to get their own free pdf on a special day. That will help the designers and ME, as the host, to get ad money when you visit our website, in exchange you get a free pdf pattern! Thanks for understanding.
Remember, like all crochet patterns, do not share the pdf patterns, duplicate it or republish! That is copyright infringement and will be procecuted as such.
So, let’s start the Roundup! Let me tell you who the designers are and when they will be featured.
Splash into Summer Crochet Pattern Collection
1. On 7/1, I featured myself for the Crayon Tissue Box Cover pattern. Simply click HERE get it. But the pdf is not available anymore for this pattern. Please check the next designer for a free pdf.
2. On 7/2, I featured Marly Bird and her Fun in the Sun Cover-up pattern. It’s light and airy and oh so beautiful. Get the pattern HERE. But the pdf is not available for free anymore. Please see the next designer.
3. On 7/3, I featured Love Life Yarn and her gorgeous Ombre Blanket. The pattern is HERE and but the pdf is not free anymore. Please see the next designer.
4. On 7/4, I featured The Lavender Chair and her beautiful Meshy Shells Market Bag. You can get her pattern HERE but the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer for a free pdf.
5. On 7/5, I featured Joy of Motion and her lovely pattern. Click HERE for the pattern. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
6. On 7/6, I featured The Blue Star Boutique and her cute pattern. You will find the pattern HERE, but it’s not available as a free pdf anymore. Please see the next designer.
7. On 7/7, I featured Blackstone Designs and her really pretty bag pattern. You can get her pattern HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
8. On 7/8, I featured Desert Blossom Crafts and her very cute pattern. The pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
9. On 7/9, I featured A Crocheted Simplicity and her super cute pattern. You can find the pattern HERE, but you can’t get the free pdf anymore. Please see the next designer.
10. On 7/10, I featured Winding Road Crochet and her adorable pattern. She crochet pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
11. On 7/11, I featured E’Claire Makery and her super pretty crochet pattern. You can get it HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
12. On 7/12, I featured The Unraveled Mitten and her adorable pattern. She has the pattern on her website HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
13. On 7/13, I featured Crochet 365 Knit Too and her super cute pattern. She has the pattern HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore.
14. On 7/14, I featured Left in Knots and her pretty pattern. You can get the pattern HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
15. On 7/15, I featured Noowul and her pretty pattern. She has the pattern HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
16. On 7/16, I featured Maria’s Blue Crayon and her cute pattern. The pattern is HERE. But the pdf is not available anymore. Please see the next designer.
17. On 7/17, I’m featuring With Alex and her cute pattern. She is hosting it on her website and on Ravelry (code: PHSWITHALEX). You can choose how to download it. You can get it HERE. Click the big blue download button and then the “Template” button to get the pdf. If you need help getting the pdf watch THIS VIDEO HERE.
18. On 7/18, I’ll feature Same DiNamics Crochet
19. On 7/19, I’ll feature Snappy Tots
20. On 7/20, I’ll feature Sincerely Pam
21. On 7/21, I’ll feature Crystalized Designs
22. On 7/22, I’ll feature Pattern Paradise
23. On 7/23, I’ll feature A Crafty Concept
24. On 7/24, I’ll feature Hooked On Homemade
25. On 7/25, I’ll feature Crazy 4 Crochet Momma
26. On 7/26, I’ll feature Wilmade
27. On 7/27, I’ll feature Eye Love Knots
28. On 7/28, I’ll feature Stitching Together
29. On 7/29, I’ll feature Sweet Potato Crochet Creations
30. On 7/30, I’ll feature Looping with Love
31. On 7/31, I’ll feature The Purple Poncho
32. On 8/1, I’ll feature a BONUS Designer as a Surprise!!
Wow! All of these designer created some amazing crochet patterns that you will be so grateful and thankful that you have a chance to get their pattern for free. Make sure you come back to this roundup every day! I will update the above roundup with the link and photo of the crochet pattern so you can get the pdf for free.
I really hope you will enjoy this event as much as I will. If this event turns out great, I will for sure have another one just like it for another holiday coming up. To make it successful be sure to always come back to this roundup to get your crochet pattern and of course share the link to this roundup with your friends and the world.
Please tell people to come to MY WEBSITE FIRST and not skip me! They all must come here to get it and do the task on their own to get the pattern. Let’s please all be fair to the designers and me, the host of this event.
Also, make sure you are signed up for my Newsletter, so you won’t miss any new crochet patterns, tutorials, and announcements. If you sign up for the first time, you will get my 5 Day Welcome email as well as the email for the free pdf patterns. For the ones already signed up, you’ll get the emails automatically.