This post includes affiliate links.
This is the Ultimate List of Gifts to make a Crocheter happy. As a gift-
It was only a few months ago on my birthday that I wished my hubby would have seen this list. I may have gotten lovely gifts I will cherish forever, but I would have rather a different present. Not that I’m picky but more functional. I prefer getting gifts I can use, not sit in the corner and collect dust, regardless of how pretty, special and expensive they are.
Most crocheters are probably like me – functional and not wasteful. But there is one thing we like seeing sitting in a corner and will stare at it for hours if we can and then it is yarn! Lots of it.
To make the gift giving easier for everyone, I created this Ultimate list of awesome gifts a crocheter would really want and would make them happy. If you are a crocheter, send the link to this list to your loved ones and friends. And if you are a gift giver, you now must read the list.
See the links I provided to get the amazing items for your crochet friend or family member faster. It is also more
This list ranges from everything a crocheter would want – from yarn, to buttons, to a Cricut Maker to a sewing machine as well as lots of crochet hooks and so much more.
So, let’s get right into the very long list of items any crocheter would be happy about to get
Ultimate List of Awesome Gifts to Make a Crocheter Happy
Most, if not all links listed below are affiliate links. If you want to know more about it, please see my Disclosure page.
1. Something that is literally wanted by any crafter or crocheter is a CRICUT MAKER! They are so amazing. You can cut so many things with them and have endless possibilities for creations. It is a MUST have as a gift! You can also the
2. Next on the list is the most luxurious crochet hook in the world: FURLS CROCHET HOOKS! If you do not get your loved one anything, get her a Furls Crochet Hook. It will make her crocheting experience so much better and happier. Happy Wife, Happy Life, right?
3. And of course, a crocheter needs YARN! So get her a KnitCrate Yarn box Subscription that comes every month with luxury yarn plus crochet and knit patterns! Get the
4. And furthermore, a Crocheter wants to show off their craft to everyone whether it is with a bag, a mug, a shirt or more. And all of them with Crochet or Yarn phrases or memes. I design these and am proud to sell them at my online shop NICKI’S CRAFT STORE.
5. Crochet books that were written and published by Edie Eckman. As Edie published a lot of books, I have the
6. Ottlite 3 in 1! OMG, when I got this as a gift from my husband, I was beyond happy. I know this is a gift many crocheters desperately want! I promise you! This is a MUST HAVE and really needed! Get it HERE
7. When crocheters make a project, whether it is bag or anything else, something very easy and cheap is often needed to give the project an extra special touch: BUTTONS, many of them and in different versions. I have conveniently listed several options below for you to purchase!
8. Alright, let’s be clear. Crocheters, same as knitters, have lots of on-going projects which are also known as WIP’s (work in progress). Well, we need a place to put them all and be able to take them with us. I am showing you below the most requested and loved project bags any crocheter or knitter would want!
9. Another highly loved and cheap item is a Knitting Thimble that can be used for crocheters and knitters a like, especially for those of you that have problems holding the yarn for along time. Get it HERE
10. Another item on the long wish list, are yarn bowls in different shapes and sizes. I am showing multiple different ones below that one can choose from. Just click on the image itself to purchase.
11. When crocheting or knitting a lot, one can get really sore after awhile. Sometimes the little things would make a crocheter or knitter very happy, which is ICE PACKS and COMPRESSIONS GLOVES! Click on the images below to purchase.
12. Is there one thing, that seems to disappear all the time, when crocheting or knitting? YES! It is tape measures! So if you but some, buy them in bulks, as they constantly seem to take off like a snake 🙂 Click on the image to buy it.
13. In order for us crocheters to show of our passion of this beautiful craft we, we like to show case it with “Handmade with Love” buttons that also go really well, when selling our gorgeous creations that usually take hours or days to make. Get them HERE
13. When my husband asked me last year what I really wanted as a gift, I said ERGO HOOKS. And I am so glad I said it and got them. They are a life changer! Here are some that are the most popular and the best in different sizes (click to buy).
15. Additional Accessories that seem to be often asked for and well loved are non-plastic stitch markers, pom-pom makers, yarn winders and storage units for yarn. They are all listed below (click to buy)
16. When traveling, we would like to take our WIPs with us, but sometimes when going on a plane we do not know which scissors are TSA approved. I found some that should be good to go (I do not guaranty that TSA approves these). Get them HERE
17. Most crocheters and knitters need or want a sewing machine. It can be so helpful to have it not just for our project, but to also fix up clothes at home. Get this Singer Sewing Machine HERE
18. Have you thought about how crocheters and knitters make their creations? well, they need patterns which are available on websites, pdfs or on videos. Having an iPad can be so helpful to to make items faster and quicker without having to turn on a computer or use the tiny screen on our phones. And yes, you do NOT need to go to the Apple Store to buy it. Get it on Amazon HERE
19. Another awesome gift would be a subscription to a crochet or knitting magazine! Click on the images below to subscribe and give the gift that keeps on giving 🙂
20. I have so many more ideas. For example having Ziploc bags or page protectors can also make a great gift as we can storage WIPs in them or our printed patterns.
22. Have you thought about gift cards yet? Well, most people do not like gift cards, well, WE DO! Especially visa gift cards and gift cards to crafts stores such as Michael’s and JoAnn’s so we can buy lots and lots more yarn! There is never such thing as enough yarn! Please understand that 🙂
23. Learn a new stitch daily! Get this book and your crocheter will be happy!
24. Crochet hook case! I love this one so much. Get it HERE
I think that list is pretty long and has lots of useful, well loved and wished for items on the Ultimate List of Gifts to make a Crocheter Happy.
For any crocheters or knitters, if you have more ideas that need to be added, please let me know and I will add them. Also be sure to share the link to this page with other crocheters and of course your gift givers!
For all the gift givers, this is a very useful wish list that should be bookmarked and always kept on hand for future gift ideas! Trust me! You will be loved more and more if you get items from this list.
Thanks for reading all the way through and for making your friends, and family members who crochet or knit very happy.