This post includes affiliate links.
When it comes to being popular on social media or even going viral, I have noticed that Memes are so in right now that even some of the big pages on Facebook focus on only memes. In my case, these are all Crochet Memes. As I enjoy seeing and reading Crochet Memes also, I decided to create my own. Every week I create 7 more that I schedule to my facebook page at least once a day.
As far as I can see, people love memes whether they are pictures, gifs or videos. My engagement on Facebook is up and my sharing rate is up as well. All due to sharing my crochet memes on social media. I create my memes the same way how I edit and reformat my Instagram images. I use Adobe Spark which I love so much. It is incredibly easy to use and super fast. I enjoy using their templates that change almost every week and make my own version using them.
As you are looking through my Crochet Memes, I would like to ask you to leave a comment below if you found or heard of a phrase that is not mentioned here. I would love to create a Memes with it as well. Furthermore, you are welcome to share my memes with the world on social media, but please always link back to me and credit me as the creator of the Meme. Thank you.
So let’s get started with my Crochet Meme Collage. I will add to every Meme a little story of me and how it relates to my life. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.
Don’t forget to also check out all my free crochet patterns HERE.
1. This Meme was one of the first ones I created. I realized that there is a lot of misconception out in the world when it comes to crocheting. Many people believe that it is only for older people, especially women. Well, guess what, I was very young when I learned how to knit and then crochet and I also know many men that do either of them. Furthermore, crocheting, just as knitting does, provides lots of health benefits. Please share this and let people know how great crocheting really is.
2. Now, let’s get to the funny ones. I think this Crochet Meme describes me every weekend, maybe almost every day. My hubby and I are almost at the point where we would hire a maid to do our housework for us, so we won’t have to. But then again, do I want to use my money for that or yarn? Well, I think that can be considered a hard or easy question depending on how you look at it.
3. Every morning, when my alarm clock goes off, I am excited. Don’t get me wrong, I am super tired. After all, it is 5am when my alarm goes off, but on the other hand, I get to meditate, drink coffee and crochet before I exercise and get ready for my kids to get up. Most of the time, I sacrifice sleep over crocheting whether that is in the morning or evening. Trust me, I should not, I know. But I just love to crochet.
4. This meme explains my life story. There are so many times, I crochet and get judged with the “looks”; and then, of course, personal moments where you have to contain yourself not to scream out loud. Well, I do not that crocheting always has helped me calm my nerves and never have to punch anyone, ever. Not that I would want to do that.
5. Personally, I just explained my yarn stash by creating a yarn wall using wooden crates to line up on one side of the master bedroom. As we currently do not have an extra room available for me to take over, I have to find my space in the master. But as my yarn is displayed for the world to see it, I do have to convince my hubby many times, that I am not a hoarder. I just need a good size, aka HUGE, craft room to store my yarn and crochet projects in. Don’t you agree with me?
6. OMG, how many times did I sit in my chair, on the sofa or in my bed and am so far away from any of my stitch markers? Too many times, I do still crochet dangerously, but I also started just cutting a piece of yarn at the end of my skein and use it as a stitch marker. I have a lot of more cool tips you might want to check out.
7. Seriously! That is all I need. Whether it is for my birthday, Mother’s Day or any normal regular day. Please just buy me some yarn and tell me I am pretty. That is all a girl will want. Me, at least, for sure. And looking at those Premier Yarns skeins, I am already starting to dream of pretty things to make. This Crochet Meme is my life!
8. This Crochet Meme tells you everything about me. I do not like to do housework, although I still do it and our home does look pretty clean most of the time. But do believe my time is well better spend crocheting then doing housework and that should be left to the people who do not know how to crochet. I promise, I will teach them after, too and then convert them to life-long crochet addicts. Haha. What an evil, funny, but wonderful idea.
9. I love this Crochet Meme. I think every crocheter feels exactly like that. Non-crafters just do not know the difference between crocheting and knitting. Ok, if you are reading this and do you do not (although if you read until this point, you are properly a crocheter), knitting is with two needles and crocheting is with a crochet hook like you see below. I love my Furls Crochet Hook by the way. They are ergonomically amazing. Read more about it here.
10. Last, but not least, this Crochet Memes tells you everything what a life of a crocheter is about. We are here on this Earth to eat food and drink water as a surviving essential part of living. But when it comes to crocheters, we know we need those essentials, but we also NEED to have yarn and crochet to live – a happy and satisfying life. I mean, most of the time, we crochet to keep us calm. We are just simply helping the society and making Earth a better place. So you should Thank Us! Really.
I hope you enjoyed these Crochet Memes as much as I did. I am thinking, I will properly create more posts about them very soon. I could maybe make them themed related Crochet Memes. Let me know if you would like that. I could have animals in the background or emphasize certain themes within a Crochet Memes.
Please be sure to SHARE this post about Crochet Memes with the world on social media by using the buttons above or below. Thank you!