This post includes affiliate links.
When it comes to organization, I am pretty good at it. Having German genes only proves or supports my point. Well, when I found these Crochet Hook Organizers from Chetnanigans on Etsy awhile ago, I knew I needed to have one. There is a giveaway mentioned at the end of the review. Do not miss it!
Because, even though, I have all my hooks in nice little pouches, it does come in handy to have them nicely organized standing next to you without you having to go thru your entire pouch to find the hook you really need at that point. We all have been there, right?
In this review, I would like to provide you with the most important features of this organizer and why in the world everyone needs to have one. Are you ready?
In order to be organized, pun intended, I will go thru two of the most popular organizers Chentanigans has to offer. They have many more of course, but even though, I would like to have all of them, I can’t use them all at once anyways. Or can I?
The Artisan Collection Twin Organizer is made out of the finest Red Oak and comes with a free notion kit which includes a measuring tape, a pair of scissors, a 13′ tapestry needle and some stitch markers.
As you can see in the picture above, the crochet hooks can be organized by size. Due to the indents below the holed platforms crochet hooks will never slide away. Furthermore, the Artisan Collection Twin Organizer has 2 platforms to organize your hooks. The back is made for steel hooks (sizes M – D plus 6 holes for sizes 00 – 14) and the front is ideal for comfort grip hooks. In my case, I love to put my Clover Crochet Hooks right there.
Right in the front, you can see some more indents which are intended for your measuring tape, stitch markers and of course a couple of tapestry needles. The entire organizer is ~7″ long, 7″ deep and ~ 3″ high and is sealed with commercial polyurethane that will likely add years to the life of the product.
Furthermore, the bottom of the organizer has 4 felted feet attached to them to make sure it will never slide away when you add or remove a hook from the stand.
Just like the Artisan Collection Twin Organizer, the Artisan Collection Comfort Grip Organizer comes with felted feet. However, this stand does not include the rear platform for steel hooks, although you could use the existing one for them as well. Instead, it comes with only one platform intended for any hooks that fit, but ideally for comfort grip hooks.
The Artisan Collection Comfort Grip Organizer also has small indents below the platform to prevent hooks from sliding when placed on the stand. Both stands also have an additional hole made just for the pair of scissors that the organizer comes with.
This stand like the bigger one also has the front indents for the notion kit accessories and is sealed with commercial polyurethane to prevent any aging to the wood.
So, now that I have told you all the features, why in the world do you need an organizer like that? Well, let me tell you.
Why everyone should have an organizer from Chetnanigans?
I am not sure if I can list all of the reason as there are way too many, besides the obvious ones of the features that it comes with.
Having your crochet hooks nicely organized:
- prevents you from stressing out and increasing stress hormones makes us think less clear and makes us do more mistakes
- allows us to feel calmer as we know where our favorites hooks are
- allows us to grab the hook we need without having to look as they are organized by size
- allows us to feel happy as it creates a nice decorative piece in our home
- provides attention when you invite other crocheter friends over (and you will, of course, lead them to this review they will understand why you have one)
- makes a statement for your spouse to understand, you can’t live without your crochet hooks
- allows us to feel as calm as crochet makes us feel as we all know the therapeutic benefits crocheting and organized home have
- prevents us from losing more tapestry needles and even your measuring tape (you have no idea how many I have because I displaced them all)
- prevents us from spending more money, as we will not lose more hooks or accessories and tools that we need so bad when crocheting in peace
- is the perfect reason to go the Chetnanigans website and see what else they have to offer and add to your wish list of more items you want as gifts from your family and friends.
Now, I believe that is a really good list. Be sure to show that list to your spouse so they will understand it also and will just be silent and get your one of these amazing organizers.
I hope you enjoyed this really fun and exciting review of the Chetnanigans Organizers. Be sure to get your own to feel happier when you crochet.
Do NOT forget about the GIVEAWAY for one of the Organizers!!! Check it out HERE!
Please share this review with the world on social media! Thank you!
This review was sponsored by Chetnanigans. I received these organizers for free without extra compensation, although one of the organizers is intended for a giveaway.