This post includes affiliate links.
The Crochet Show offers many crochet tips, free patterns and tutorials all while having a chance to win something new every week.
As much as I love crocheting, crocheting and chatting with like minded people all at the same time is such an amazing feeling. And what a better place to do that then LIVE on Facebook.
This weekly show I’m hosting used to be called the “WIP Wednesday Show” and “Crochet Game Show”. But it’s now slightly different, more entertaining and better for everyone to have a chance to win something.
It will allow anyone from ALL timezones to have a chance to win something, every week.
Table of contents
Crochet Show Timeline
- Wednesday’s, 5pm, PT start of the Crochet Show on my Facebook Page HERE
- Intro and Explanation of how everyone can win something
- Main Content, such as 5 Tips how to make a Pocket Shawl, etc (different every week)
- Summary, Q&A, and closure
HOW Can You WIN?
- Watch the Crochet Show (LIVE or as a Replay) at the link below
- Pay attention to the entire show
- LETTERS will pop up on the screen at random times
- Letters are in order to spell out a SECRET WORD
- Remember the word and come back here to this article and fill out the Rafflecopter Giveaway below to have a chance to win
- The Rafflecopter Giveaway stays open for 4 days (till 3pm, PT on Sundays)
- Come back every week to the Crochet Show to learn something new and find a new “secret” word spelled out in letters throughout the show
The link below will work starting 4pm, PT on Wednesday:
THIS WEEK on the CROCHET SHOW
On 7/28/21 at 5pm, PT at the link above, we’re talking about:
7 Incredible Multicolor Crochet Techniques
This weeks FEATUREs:
- Fair Isle
- Tunisian – Book series mentioned is here
- Mosaic – Blanket mentioned is here
Be sure to SIGN UP at the signup box above for email reminders with a direct link to the Crochet Show.
Enter the Giveaway HERE
Open worldwide. Must be over 18 years old and is void where prohibited. The winner’s name will be displayed after the random drawing is complete. I will check that the “secret” word was correctly entered to be considered a winner.
Come back on 7/28/21 after 5pm, PT (and after watching the Crochet Show!) to enter the below giveaway! Read the instructions above for more details.
IF you already follow me, subscribe to my newsletter etc, just answer the questions. No need to re-subscribe!a Rafflecopter giveaway