This post includes affiliate links.
This collection has 10 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns that were all made with Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. You can get inspired and motivated to crochet an amazing afghan using this roundup.
I love snuggling up in a cozy blanket, especially one I made myself. The feeling covering yourself with a crochet blanket that is handmade is the most rewarding, calming and brilliant thing you can do to make yourself feel better. And it doesn’t matter whether that is emotionally or physically, just to feel warmer.
And you know what’s even better? All of these crochet blankets were made with Red Heart Super Saver yarn which you can get an incredible price in almost any local yarn store or on their website or Amazon (just Super Saver or as Ombre).
Every single one of these blankets has an amazing design that makes me want to grow my crochet hook and yarn and get to work. The most brilliant thing about these blankets is the amazing yarn used. Although I have created a Baby Blanket and a Granny’s Flower Garden Blanket using a different yarn, I sure love using a yarn type that has bold and brilliant colors.
In fact, I even threw in a few crochet patterns with Red Heart Super Saver yarn that was made with the ombre colors of that type. They make the blanket look fabulous immediately without having to use any fancy or hard crochet stitches.
If you need even more blanket crochet inspiration, check out my other crochet blanket collections using different yarns.
10 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns using Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
1. Peony Passion Throw by Kim Guzman – This blanket only uses one colors, but don’t let that stop you, cause the blankets texture is so brilliant, it will look like the most elegant blanket in your room when you finished it.
2. Happy Hues Sample Baby Blanket by Yarnutopia – This blanket sure is the perfect baby blanket, whether it’s for a boy or girl. I love the stripes and texture this blanket provides.
3. Easy Ombre Baby Blanket by Love Life Yarn – I’m in awe about how a blanket with just one ombre yarn lot can looks so beautiful. the Red Heart Super Saver Ombre yarn is just so pretty for this blanket.
4. Unicorn Stripes Blanket by Left in Knots – When your kids love unicorns, you just need to use these neon and bold Red Heart Super Saver yarn colors to create this Unicorn Stripe blanket. It’s perfect for all the Unicorn lovers out there.
5. Triple Ripple Chevron Throw by Posh Pooch Designs – When you need a simple, but yet elegant blanket design for your home or as a gift, this Chevron blanket sure delivers in that promise.
6. Primose and Proper Afghan by Kirsten Holloway Designs – Kirsten always has the most amazingly romantic designs and she sure out did herself with this brilliant blanket that was inspired by her popular scarf. With just one Red Heart Super Saver yarn color you can easily make this beauty come to life.
7. Corner-to-Corner Ombre Throw by The Purple Poncho – Here is another ombre yarn created afghan that will make every room feel like you are on a beach daydreaming about the most amazing paradise that makes you feel happy and relaxed. The Corner to corner technique provides the perfect texture for it as well.
8. Navajo Inspired Afghan by Red Heart – When you love colors you must make this blanket. The boldness of the colors and the different stitches and shapes of within this blanket sure make the Red Heart Super Saver yarn who off as a favorite.
9. Pumpkin Spice Afghan by Red Heart – This beautiful orange and fall themed blanket is perfect for all year around or to just be pulled out for the autumn season when Pumpkin Spice is a favorite of so many.
10. Stained Glass Afghan by Red Heart – I must say that this blanket is my most favorite in this collection. Although the Red Heart Super Saver yarn was only partially used for this blanket, it sure makes a statement that I needed to include it in this collection. I just love the design and how you can easily show it off.
I sure hope you loved this collection of free crochet blanket patterns using Red Heart Super Saver yarn. If you are interested in more free crochet patterns and tutorials, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter below.