This post includes affiliate links.
I am really starting to enjoy making animal patterns of some sort. And it seems like they are extremely popular, too, especially my animal tissue box covers. In fact, I was asked to make even more. So I will for sure do that.
Here you will see a collection of free animal patterns that I absolutely love, whether it is my own pattern or someone else’s pattern. I provide links to all the listed patterns that will lead you directly to them.
BE SURE TO SHARE THIS COLLECTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
I really hope that you like this collection as much as I do.
1. My Elephant Tissue Box Cover is one of my most popular pattern I have. It is so fun, easy and fats to make. Perfect for any home, office, classroom or as a gift. Get the pattern HERE
2. This Owl Tissue Box is another one of my patterns. Just as popular as the pattern above. Get the pattern HERE
3. Look at this cute giraffe. Way to cute with the heart on the belly. Get the pattern HERE
4. This pink Unicorn is just super adorably cute. Don’t you think? Get the pattern HERE. This pattern seems to be available in a different language only. Not English. Sorry.
5. A sleepy fox? OMG. Very cute. Why would you not want to make one? Get the pattern HERE
6. Here is another one of my patterns, that seems to be loved very much. A Piggy Bank Tissue Box! Get the pattern HERE
7. These dinosaurs are extremely precious. They do not look to hard to make either. Get the pattern via Ravelry HERE
8. I love this bird. Very nicely done. Get the pattern HERE
9. This lion is very cool. Get the pattern HERE
10. This turtle can be taken apart, meaning you can take the body out of its shell. Very neat. Get the pattern HERE
11. Here is another one of my patterns. The Elephant Hair Tie for Ponytails. Cool idea, right? Get the pattern HERE
12. This cat pattern is very sweet. I love cats. Peeerfect 🙂 Get the pattern HERE
13. This seal is just adorable. Way too cute. Get the pattern HERE
14. Very cute jellyfish, don’t you think? Get the pattern HERE
15. A very neat shark. Wow. I like it a lot. Super cool. Get the pattern HERE