This post includes affiliate links.
The jolliest time of the year is here! Finally, all things Christmas is bound to grace our eyes and get us in the spirit of the holidays. Decorating for Christmas is always a fun time. In this 10 Most Amazing Free Christmas Themed Crochet Patterns, you’ll find some really cute, really adorable, and really amazing designs that will decorate your home with Christmas cheer. Each of these patterns features something magical about the Christmas season that will surely decorate your home beautifully.
One of the most amazing things about decorating your home for Christmas is that you can make your favorite home decors by hand and these can serve as family heirlooms to be passed down from generation to generation. Can’t you see the Snowman Advent Calendar quickly becoming a family favorite? Or even sitting on Christmas morning, years from now, around the tree with the beautiful Emory’s Christmas Tree Skirt serving as a beautiful placing to hold your family’s cherished presents? Oh, the joys of decorating your home with one of these 10 Absolutely Most Popular & Amazing Free Christmas Crochet Patterns.
Aren’t all these amazing? Which one of these 10 Most Amazing Free Christmas Themed Crochet Patterns would you choose? It’s really hard to choose just one as each of them can serve different purposes! Whichever you choose, your home will look amazing and wonderful this Christmas time of the year. From the gorgeous Small Foldable Christmas Tree, that can be used as a table topper, to the gorgeous and rustic looking Christmas Poinsettia Wreath, you’ll be sure to find something that will suit your decorating taste.
10 Most Amazing Free Christmas Themed Crochet Patterns to decorate your home
- This Small Foldable Christmas Tree will make a cute mantle decoration or even a wonderful table topper for your home. You can make several of these to share with your friends, too!
2. This Snowman Advent Calendar is super fun and easy to make. This will quickly become a family favorite as you go through the Advent days.
3. Decorate your front door with this elegant and rustic looking Christmas Poinsettia Wreath. You’ll have family and friends asking to make them one!
4. This Snowman Hat Ornament Gift Card Holder is a creative and fun way to hold small gift cards and decorate your tree. These are great for office holiday parties.
5. Let this little Santa Claus bring a smile to your face with his jolly self! This can be a cute, small gift for a child who just loves Santa and still believes. 😉
6. This Emory’s Christmas Tree Skirt can quickly become a family heirloom for generations to come.
7. How fun it is to decorate your kitchen using gorgeous Christmas themed items like this Retro Christmas Tree Towel. Make several of these for your kitchen.
8. This Holly Jolly Christmas Pillow will make a wonderful throw pillow for your couch or bed this Christmas. It’s got such an elegant and wintry look to it with the red and green set against a snowy white backdrop.
9. Icicle Ike will make a cute front door decoration letting all know he’s ready for winter! He’ll surely bring a smile to any visitor’s face.
10. This Stocking Advent Calendar is another fun and unique way to use your advent calendar traditions. They can even double as Christmas tree ornaments.
If you love these Christmas Crochet Patterns as much as I do, please use the social media share buttons above or below and share this pattern link with the world and your friends. Thank you.