This post includes affiliate links.
Back to School Supplies can be crocheted easily using patterns for pouches, backpacks and more.
With Back to School sales starting already, you might want to think about creating some of the school supplies that will be needed on your own by crocheting them. In this collection, you will find my favorite 10 free crochet patterns all for Back to School. Some of these are very special and dear to my heart as I created them myself.
I hope you will like this Back to School Free Crochet Pattern Round up as much as I do. Enjoy
Crocheting School supplies for when your kids or grandkids go back to school, can make the experience so much more special. In fact, you can even crochet some of these for the teachers. They work hard and deserve to get gifts, too, don’t you think?
Furthermore, I believe kids and toddlers learn greatly from pictures. But how about you crochet some yourself. You can crochet animals, fruits, and vegetables and more with this awesome book. Wouldn’t that be fun? I have this book myself and love it.
Speaking of school, you might want to learn some extra crochet stitches yourself. I put together a huge advanced crochet stitch collection which all have videos to help you along.
Be sure to share this collection with the world on social media by clicking the corresponding buttons above or below this Back to School Round up.
10 Free Crochet Patterns for Back to School
1. This Pencil-Shaped Pencil Holder is one of my patterns I created. I always wanted to have a pencil holder that I can place on my desk with all my school supplies and have a show off piece. This holder features a zipper and has a crochet around an old coffee can that can be used for storing all your pencils, pens, rulers and more.
2. I love creating Tissue Box Covers and this Crayon was so easy and fun to create. Looking back I would probably use foam letters, but I still love it very much. This Crayon Tissue Box Cover for sure would make an ideal gift for a school teacher or your child.
3. Do you have a child in Kindergarten or even still, a Preschooler? Well, this Numbered Die is made out of foam and crochet and would make the best die to learn the numbers as well as play games safely.
4. When I saw this Dancing Pencil Holder, I knew I have to make one for my children. I especially love the tapestry crochet featured on it.
5. OMG! I love this easy amazing Pencil shaped pencil case. I wished I had one like this when I was in school. I am pretty sure any child would love one of these in their school backpacks.
6. Tamara from Moogly did it again! This crocheted Currency is genius! I think every school should have them to help teach the children about money.
7. Even if you do not like apples, they for sure stand for healthy eating, especially in schools where it should be taught to provide healthy nourishing food choices such as an apple. Having this crocheted apple on one’s school desk will remind you to eat healthy.
8. WOW. What a brilliant idea. A crocheted pencil with a pen inside! I am pretty sure any child would love one of these. And the pen inside is so easy to switch out making this pen reusable.
9. One thing my mom always made me and I still cherish are bookmarks. Although she did not crochet them, but rather embroidered them, I still believe every school kid should have one of these crocheted bookmarks.
10. As I am currently crocheting several backpacks, this crocheted backpack sure caught my eye. I love how functional but simple it is. Be sure to add some lining to make sure your child won’t lose anything when using it
I hope you loved this Back To School Free Crochet Pattern Collection as much as I do. I will sure share more of these Roundups very soon. In the meantime, be sure to SHARE this one with the world on social media.