This post includes affiliate links.
Admit it, we’ve all seen all things pumpkin spice already, whether in stores or on social media and with that, it seems like the unofficial start of pumpkin season is amongst us! And, with pumpkins, thoughts of Halloween start stirring in our minds. Halloween is a holiday that allows us to bring out our fun and mischievous side where we there’s candy involved and dressing up as our favorite characters. Yes… adults can definitely enjoy this holiday. 😉 It is also a time where we can decorate our homes in spooky yet amusing decors. And, since we are crocheters, why not crochet our own spooky, fun, and amusing Halloween Themed items with this 10 Halloween Themed Free Crochet Patterns!
This Halloween Themed Free Crochet Patterns round-up will surely have something you’ll love to make! Best of all, these designs can be worked up in just a few evenings of crocheting. Which is your favorite? It’s hard to decide, isn’t it? Though… I really love the charming black cat. It’s purple hat perched on its head it just too adorable!
10 Halloween Themed Free Crochet Patterns for Yourself and Decorating Your Home
1. In some areas, Halloween night can be quite chilly, so your little one can use a cute hat like this Jack-O-Lantern Beanie. Actually, you can make several of these for the entire family!
2. Need another cute idea for Halloween night or an office party? This Festive Witch and Wizard is a wonderful way to get dressed up for this awesome holiday!
3. Give your visitors an amusing fright with this really cute Spooky Halloween Wreath. These are spiders webs that can adorn your door with getting tangled in their webs.
4. Let this Sweetest Lil’ Witch be a beautiful centerpiece to your decorated Halloween candy table. She can keep a watchful eye on your cauldron of candy as she delights little ones with her own sweetness.
5. Want to have cute treats without all the calories this Halloween? Let these adorably cute Homemade Halloween Muffins fill your table this year for a fun decoration. This one won’t expire for generations to come!
6. Whether you’re drinking a cold or a hot beverage on this spooky night, protect your hands with these super cute Trio of Halloween Cozies. Make several for friends and family and they’ll thank you for thinking of them! Aren’t these cute?!
7. You’ve got a sweet witch helping to hand out candy, why not add her faithful companion, the elusive and magical yet charming Amigurumi Halloween Black Cat. This cute fella or gal will help to keep an eye on your cauldron of candy as you hand them out to little trick or treaters.
8. If you love setting your table in Halloween decorations, these Super Ghoster Coasters will add a fun and whimsical touch to your table. Mind your drinks don’t float away with these ghost coasters!
9. What better way than your little one collected sweet treats with their very own Hunger Monster Candy Bag. It’ll sure have candy givers asking about their unique treat bag.
10. This cute Colorful Halloween Crochet Wreath is another great way to decorate your door this season! The colorful ruffles created adds depth that’s perfect for the spidery web created by the lovely, yes… lovely, spider!
Be sure to share this amazing free crochet pattern collection with the world on social media using the buttons below or above this collection. Furthermore, if you subscribe to my newsletter below, you will receive many more free crochet patterns and tutorials sent right to your email box.