This post includes affiliate links.
This free crochet pattern collection will provide you with 10 amazing Valentine’s Day patterns you will want to make for your loved ones.
Love! Love is in the air! Yes, that’s cliché but there’s just something about knowing that Valentine’s Day is soon upon us that makes me happy and giddy and feel love. With that in mind, I wanted to bring to you a fantastic collection, 10 Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns to make for Valentine’s Day. And am I in love with these designs! I tell you, it was not easy choosing the most popular Valentine’s Day crochet patterns. But my hopes are that you enjoy these free crochet patterns as much as I enjoyed picking them out just for you.
This collection has some qualities that define Valentine’s Day, the colors of red or pink or white, and cute hearts, both big and small. In this 10 Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Valentine’s Day collection, you will also find that the patterns range from hats to scarves and even to mittens making this collection eclectic and fun!
The free crochet pattern collection is not a home décor accessories collection, which
Most Important Part of All: Why do you need Valentine’s Day Crochet Patterns?
With Valentine’s Day being in February, smack dab in the middle of the winter, for some it comes during one of the coldest months of the season. In this Valentine’s Day collection, you will find free crochet patterns that you can most definitely make for yourself. Just because it’s going to be cold out doesn’t mean you still can’t go on that perfect date with your perfect someone. The designs in this collection will keep you warm and comfortable, while staying stylish, without sacrificing the enjoyment of your evening
However, if you live in areas where it’s warm during the winter – oh the joy! – you’ll still find this collection wonderful for you! There are some really cute designs that you can also use during mild weather. Those fingerless mittens are really stylish and cute! They’ll peek out perfectly under your light sweater or cardigan. And if you like warm toes, you’ll definitely love the slippers.
What I also love about this Valentine’s Day free crochet pattern collection is that you can also make these for your loved one and friends. Valentine’s Day isn’t just about romantic love… it’s also about familial and friendship love. And, if gift giving is your Love Language, by all means, crochet to these designs to your heart’s content, and give them to your friends and family as a token of your love just to show them you care and how much you love them.
On the flip side, if your loved one’s Love Language is gift receiving, receiving the gift of a specially made hat with cute hearts all over it, or a gorgeous scarf that’s just perfect for them, will make your loved one feel most special on Valentine’s Day. What a wonderful way to show your love and acknowledge their love language.
This 10 Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Valentine’s Day was curated with you in mind. I wanted to bring you something where the patterns were popular, easy to make, and functional. Not only that, I wanted you to have a collection of free crochet patterns where you could access time and time again. We all know that when you find that one favorite pattern, you’ll make it over and over again. And this collection will make it easy for you to find those patterns again.
Why you need this Valentine’s Day Crochet Pattern Collection!
I also wanted to bring you patterns for Valentine’s Day that will make you smile and bring you joy as you make them. These patterns are all beautiful and unique in their own way. Yes, most may have hearts but the hearts – like our own hearts – are unique and special. They are made using special techniques and with a combination of simple stitches. Some of these patterns don’t have hearts but just their color or name
When it comes to crocheting, we all want to crochet something that’s joyful and not stressful, while at the same time stretching our skills. These patterns will stretch your skills and teach you new
I hope that you find this collection to be a fun one for you! I want to know which ones you’d make. I am finding it hard to decide which I love most!
Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Valentine’s Day
1. This Swirly Heart Hat pattern is such a fun project to work on! You’ll love the final look of this hat with its adorable little hearts all made using the Waistcoat Stitch. While crocheting a perfect Valentine’s Day hat, you’ll learn a new stitch!
2. You’ll love the wonderful texture this beautiful Sweetish Subtlety Hat has all around. The simple design sets the backdrop for allowing the hearts to pop making them a central focus point. Made using thinner yarn, this hat is great for areas where the climate is mild.
3. These Heart and Sole Slippers are the perfect staying-in-and-cuddling-up with-your-loved-one project! These are also great for those who just love to have warm and toasty toes, don’t you think? Made using special front post stitches, along with color changes, you’ll have a challenging yet satisfying project to work on.
4. I just love this Crochet Sweet Hearts pattern for a Fabulous Bag project! It’s super cute with the hearts made using a special combination of simple and basic stitches. This pattern is both functional and stylish! You can use this bag all year round if you wish, and it’s great for mild weather areas, too!
5. This Lolly-Poms Sweetheart Beanie is perfect for the whimsical person who just loves different and unique designs. This is also great as a Mommy and Me outing on Valentine’s Day! Your little one, and perhaps you, will love the double poms and thick warmth of this hat!
6. This Madly in Love Scarf and Cowl is gorgeous! The texture throughout creates a striking design that’s stylish and will keep you warm. It will make a wonderful complement accessory to your favorite Valentine’s Day outfit.
7. Look at those adorable amigurumi hearts on this Lover’s Knot Scarf! The red color set against the black scarf, make the hearts pop! You’ll have a stylish and fun scarf to wear while you’re out and about on Valentine’s Day – a matter of fact, it’s perfect for any time!
8. This gorgeous Anahata Cowl will work up quickly and easily for you. This can be a quick, last minute project that you can customize in your favorite color to match your outfit. Look at how the contrasting color mimics lovely hearts in the design.
9. This Love Beanie is simply fabulous! It’s a simple pattern to make that uses surface crochet to create a stunning design. This hat will keep you warm and cute when wearing it.
10. These Madly in Love Mitts are the perfect combination to the Madly in Love Scarf and Cowl. You can also use these as a cute, peek-a-boo accessory under your favorite coat or sweater.
I hope you love this Valentine’s Day Crochet Pattern Collection as much as I do. If you love it, please use the social media share buttons above or below and share it with the world and your friends. That way you will find it easily again when you need it and you also provide the world and your friends the ability to gain extra crochet knowledge as well. And to top it off, you help me as it allows me to create more content that you love already and want to see more of – free crochet patterns and tutorials. So, thank you for sharing.
Also, I share many more free crochet patterns and tutorials often in my Newsletter. Just for signing up I will send you a free ebook. If you are interested, please sign up below. I’m pretty sure you will enjoy my newsletter and support group on Facebook.
See what Angela, from my crochet group, said: “…Just today alone, I was speaking to a friend and mentioned this group to her because she’s having a hard time emotionally. I told her she needed to join so she can learn some cool crochet techniques and keep herself busy. You’re my first “go-to” group. Not only do you have some amazing ideas… But it’s you as a person that I can relate to. You’re kind, generous, and probably take things to heart more than you should (I do that too lol)… But you’re awesome! …”